Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: Laptop/PC playing

Addicted

Laptop/PC playing

Just login on my laptop and everything has changed and is exactly like playing on my mobile (android version), totallyconfused me.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    and you do not have access to all the menu options unless it is because I am using Firefox but as far as I can see they havve toally f*cked the pc version.

Addicted
    i have not see any changes. Im using firefox too

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Just login on my laptop and everything has changed and is exactly like playing on my mobile (android version), totallyconfused me.
    Ive not seen you for a while if Im right xD

welcome again^^

Addicted
    Hi Khris, still playing but not active on the forum keep checking in and keep my teams going but to be honest even with all the changes that have happenned I was quite happy to continue playing (over 7 years now). I normally play on my laptop but have only recently got a mobile (hate them) that I can play on. But this afternoon everything was different when I looged on by my laptop and as I have said not everything is available. I will try toshow if I can get a screenshot in the correct format for the board.

Addicted
    Yep, PC/laptop version now matching mobile version, getting used to it but could have been advised of th echange before it happened. Hopefully they will give the same access to free rewards that you get from playing on a moblie .

Not gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Yep, PC/laptop version now matching mobile version, getting used to it but could have been advised of th echange before it happened. Hopefully they will give the same access to free rewards that you get from playing on a moblie .
    all the ads they want you to watch for free stuff are android apps. they are not interested in selling to pc players. only mobile users will ever get those free rewards, unfortunately.

Dreamer
    Use fb gameroom is better imo