Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Injury ??

Dreamer
    You're lucky to even see videos and/or have offers. There aren't many for most countries around the world.
    Ze to He likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Another match today, another injury!! The substitute of my player injuried! No more MR in my team...and 6 days again!!

Please, modify the injuries in the game!!!! No possible to continue like that....
    It will be great administrator ask here and not only asking topic when all is good.

SimplySimon, how to win red pack on iOS? On facebook i can see videos, but only 2 per day....
    Click on red pack icon, swipe across to 'Free' and hit play - if no videos available it will tell you, but I just try often. On Facebook, make sure you log off completely and then come back maybe an hour or two later - usually I find more videos
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Click on red pack icon, swipe across to 'Free' and hit play - if no videos available it will tell you, but I just try often. On Facebook, make sure you log off completely and then come back maybe an hour or two later - usually I find more videos
    Ok good on ios, but only 5 packs for me, no more...

On facebook, we talk about videos under teamĀ“s screen ? 2 videos yesterday, nothing today....

Dreamer
    7 injuries in 3 days all 1st team player ( league game and CL game and none friendly)
    complaint? no way I refuse to! its part of the game

update 9 injuries in 3and a half days. ok i need to cut my friendly games to 2 per day due to not enough players
    Last edited by Macquarie Uni; 04-22-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: edit
    SimplySimon likes this.

Addicted
    doesn't matter what type of medical assets you have. The more you upgrade, the newer the type of injuries you get instead. But still 5 days minimum.

My guy just broke his leg, 8 days. Awesome. I've already had 16 injuries this season with that team and am all out of medical packs. So i'm just gonna stop playing with that team altogether. Not worth spending my time on it

Nordeus thought they could force me into paying for tokens to buy med packs, but their **** plan backfired and instead they lost a potential customer

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post

My guy just broke his leg, 8 days. Awesome.
    Your lucky its only 8 days ive had 2 players out with a broken leg and both out for 13 days each.

Dreamer
    why an administrator ask us ???

Apprentice
    tomy, they modified the parameters, that's why you have more injuries. More injuries mean more red packs used. More red packs used mean more tokens spend. More tokens spend mean more money to Nordeus. They don't answer and you're not allowed to know. This is how Nordeus treats their costumers.

Well my only 6* player and also the best player got injured just before one of the most important league match...before that, I had 2 ST injured before cup playoff game...how strange is that ...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Well my only 6* player and also the best player got injured just before one of the most important league match...before that, I had 2 ST injured before cup playoff game...how strange is that ...

stop crying pls i have 9 players injuries in 4 days. dont forget its just a game at the end
    Ze to He likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast