• 4 Post By Mirrowka
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 2 Post By Anna Martyniec

Thread: King of The Hill

Dreamer

King of The Hill

Message to the Developers.

I enjoyed this event but its bit too long and should not be played during weekend I think.
    I am not a kid, I am employed and it was really hard to find some space in my working time to get these 40 victories.

Suggestions.

Maximus days 5
    No weekends
    Game every 4 hours would do

Thank you

What if theres 1 1st free attempt per team every day and you can add the schedule when you want in the place to wait x2 hours for a free attempt?

I too think that really, this was the most time consuming event..,. at least FAs are added directly to the schedule... IC was light... the stickers are something very light too to play for but this was too much xD

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you read my post from here you will see that's exactly what I said as well.

5 days only as 7 is quite to much for such a hard challenge.
    No games during weekend because we also have the Associations Tournament who runs then.

Regarding the hours, if you move from 2 to 4 then you will create probably a huge advantage for those who have tokens so a free game every 2 hours is OK.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    I like the idea of the more active a player then the better the reward, rather than someone who buys a team every season and just sits back.
    Looks like I'm going to miss out on first spot as i couldn't play a day last week and am level on trophies but behind on goal difference. these 5 or 6 I could have got would have made me uncatchable, but that's the way it goes!
    maloukees likes this.

I totally agree - this event should last from Monday to Friday.
    There are too many events at the moment and many of us are working adults.
    dave1311 and khris like this.

Rookie
    so those of us who found time are kids huh

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    so those of us who found time are kids huh
    I paid tokens to concentrate schedules. And there are many managers playing FAs that can do it with the amount of tokens they actually have. Was just like a personal challenge of 1 week, but.