• 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Nebu
  • 1 Post By Mitja fc
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Who do I keep ?

Rookie

Who do I keep ?

Hello...
    I won hills event and got myself 144% striker...
    A striker I had so far is 106% but kinda equal in highlited atributes...cca 60% less in total(highlited)
    He is 2 years younger but not FT...he is one of 2 players who arent FT in my squad...
    Also...both have one on one SA
    Which one do i sub/sell?
    Who do I keep ?-screenshot_20181001-215944_top-eleven.jpg
    Who do I keep ?-screenshot_20181001-220004_top-eleven.jpg
    Who do I keep ?-screenshot_20181001-220014_top-eleven.jpg

use both of them ^^

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    use both of them ^^
    Heh ye xD
    Well problem is my other 2 forwards (aml/amr) are even stronger in highlited %...so only option would be flat ST
    Changing formation into 2 forwards is no go cuz I already do very good job in attack
    Who do I keep ?-screenshot_20181001-230834_top-eleven.jpg
    Who do I keep ?-screenshot_20181001-230932_top-eleven.jpg

I will probably use a striker i used by now and sell this new one so i drop in overall % a little...
    I lose 20% next season and i can power train cassellas more easily than this new one...+Casellas is 2 years younger...
    Francicic01 likes this.

Think in test him as AMR and AMC. Use the one that gives you more contribution in a specific position, is that easy xD

Keep them, they are indispensable. Find someone else of something else to sell. Itching fingers can put your team in trouble. Good managers are patient.
    Mitja fc and Union F.C. like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Keep them, they are indispensable. Find someone else of something else to sell. Itching fingers can put your team in trouble. Good managers are patient.
    This is discusible...
    Last season i bough 4 FTs...i decided to train them only SAs with extra reward videos (you get 25 for reserve and few more extra for imediate lose on +condition)
    When i bought them my team started losing...i think reason was cuz those players were hidden gems and cuz i didnt use them my team started to suck
    By info i got so far it is possible that if you sub key player your team start to lose cuz he isnt in lineup...program decide which is the best option among avaliable players and if best option is subed you underpreform...so now i sell players who i dont need...I only focus on best 11

In this exact option if i keep 144% player i will just get matched with stronger opps next season...my striker will be even stronger mutant next season and he is doing good job so far i think is straight forward decision
    I might be wrong tho...
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    This is discusible...
    Last season i bough 4 FTs...i decided to train them only SAs with extra reward videos (you get 25 for reserve and few more extra for imediate lose on +condition)
    When i bought them my team started losing...i think reason was cuz those players were hidden gems and cuz i didnt use them my team started to suck
    By info i got so far it is possible that if you sub key player your team start to lose cuz he isnt in lineup...program decide which is the best option among avaliable players and if best option is subed you underpreform...so now i sell players who i dont need...I only focus on best 11

In this exact option if i keep 144% player i will just get matched with stronger opps next season...my striker will be even stronger mutant next season and he is doing good job so far i think is straight forward decision
    I might be wrong tho...
    The game grants "roles". These roles are linked to comments and particular actions. Ive said it loads of times but you can't have 11 players scoring 40 goals each cause the own game calibration.

A player, need space to be a key player, this means that, or noone is, or another have to be overcomed in it's role. And all, is the same, including orders. Is not a X vs Y, is a Work or not with independance "of".

Clear as mud.

Back of the net!