Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Serious Help Please

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    No you can't but I think you have learned a valuable lesson i.e don't get in debt but if you do make sure you clear it before 7 days!!
    Im gonna congratulate him for having only 14 players and building up enough debt on lv 3 that couldnt be cleared in 7 days!

WTF did you spend it on? Ive 1 million debt as of yesterday and im pretty sure from match income alone ill clear it in 3 days, max (im level4)
    thon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Im gonna congratulate him for having only 14 players and building up enough debt on lv 3 that couldnt be cleared in 7 days!

WTF did you spend it on? Ive 1 million debt as of yesterday and im pretty sure from match income alone ill clear it in 3 days, max (im level4)
    1. I Bid for 2 players who were worth 3 Mil and 3.78 mill each... and didnt expect to win both of them but i did[shocking]...
    and i did sell some player [ 3 of them] but the one i expected to sell who was of high value was not bought...
    and if u read my post you would know i was a bit unlucky... i wish the board gives me the chance to pick the players i want to sell..

Dreamer
    Nobody bought your 3m player for 7 days? Or did you put him on the list just once?

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Nobody bought your 3m player for 7 days? Or did you put him on the list just once?
    Neah i didnt try to sell the 3m rated player...i sold some of the other fringe players and according to my calculations
    i would have been well clear if i sold the ones i put for sale.. but sadly...one player went unsold and then
    the game engine decided i could not sell anymore players because i didn't have enough the required squad members..

then i thought, okai.. the bi weekly contract is coming up and it can clear the debt but on the day i logged
    in to sign the contract the board already sold my 3.97 rated player for a petty 3.18mill without my prior notice..
    atleast i must be given the option to select one player i want to sell and also why was i restricted to not selling
    my player eventhough the game knows i am in debt?

some measures must be taken no? 400k debt and the board sells 3.9m rated player?why?

Dreamer
    It's just how the game works and it's explained in the Help section:

The auction system allows you to finish bidding on an auction and buy the player even though you do not have enough money on your account, but you can not place the bid in initial round if you don’t have enough money for that. But You will be credited for the amount you were missing. Your club can be in debt (for example: you bought a player who costs more than the amount on your account) for 7 days.

In case you fail to clear your debt in 7 days, after the 7th day, your players will be sold automatically in order to pay of the debt. The first ones to go, are the most expensive players in your squad (and usually, the best ones). One player is sold each day until your debt is cleared. You can get out of debt by increasing ticket prices, selling players yourself or taking a bank loan. Negative balance: You have 7 days to get out of debt, one good player is going to be sold every day afterward, …

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ubaid View Post
    Neah i didnt try to sell the 3m rated player...i sold some of the other fringe players and according to my calculations
    i would have been well clear if i sold the ones i put for sale.. but sadly...one player went unsold and then
    the game engine decided i could not sell anymore players because i didn't have enough the required squad members..

then i thought, okai.. the bi weekly contract is coming up and it can clear the debt but on the day i logged
    in to sign the contract the board already sold my 3.97 rated player for a petty 3.18mill without my prior notice..
    atleast i must be given the option to select one player i want to sell and also why was i restricted to not selling
    my player eventhough the game knows i am in debt?

some measures must be taken no? 400k debt and the board sells 3.9m rated player?why?
    Seems like you had enough time to try and sell the players you wanted to sell - one tip is that it depends on when you list them. I had a player on auction this morning who didn't sell, put him back on this afternoon and he went for 1.5X his value!

The rules are the rules, and if it stops people putting themselves in debt to take players from clubs who actually have the money to spend then I think it's a fair system

edit: just saw your last post, you were a bit unlucky that your squad got too small but also bad planning

Good luck with your appeal to support!
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-24-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Don't do this mistake again mate

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ubaid View Post
    1. I Bid for 2 players who were worth 3 Mil and 3.78 mill each... and didnt expect to win both of them but i did[shocking]...
    and i did sell some player [ 3 of them] but the one i expected to sell who was of high value was not bought...
    and if u read my post you would know i was a bit unlucky... i wish the board gives me the chance to pick the players i want to sell..
    You were unlucky to an extent yeh. Im assuming once in debt (if not before) you read what would happen if you failed to get the money back into plus figures? You also did have the opportunity to choose what player(s) were sold, they gave you seven days infact!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12