Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Developers want us to leave the game?

Not being able to attend a match shouldn't mean a guaranteed loss. Not everyone who has a job and a life can attend every match. You win 35 games in a row and then decide to tank because one match doesn't go your way? You're part of the problem.
    Nebu and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    Not being able to attend a match shouldn't mean a guaranteed loss. Not everyone who has a job and a life can attend every match. You win 35 games in a row and then decide to tank because one match doesn't go your way? You're part of the problem.
    Amen mate: two months in the game and you know the truth: please help me to find my place in life.

Sounds like someone needs a hug.
    Nebu likes this.

You guys are just the funniest...llmao
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Im 191 and have never tanked. I started this season at 145 and now 191 and havent bought any tokens at all. I bought 4 packages with greens with saved tokens that is all. So dont think that every big team is a tanker. I played 60-65 friendlies every day, that gives me 85-90 greens every day that I can use for training.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Im 191 and have never tanked. I started this season at 145 and now 191 and havent bought any tokens at all. I bought 4 packages with greens with saved tokens that is all. So dont think that every big team is a tanker. I played 60-65 friendlies every day, that gives me 85-90 greens every day that I can use for training.
    Is this humanly possible?
    maloukees likes this.

This needs fixing

Dreamer
    Very possible... I was doing it... But get bored at the end... U will lose the sense of competing when u are 180s and the strongest competitor in ur league or cup is 110s...
    Ruin the assoc draw too... Unless everyone in ur assoc are above 180s...
    maloukees likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12