Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Season 111 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Update: my opponent lost his game, now I’m leader by 1 pt! As for Top Scorer, I’m still 3 goals behind.
    great... I wud rather win the league than top scorer... 1 match to go... Hope u make it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Such an easy final, thanks to Alric FC who surprising kicked out Liverpool FC which was second best team in the competition.

Treble. Happy Manager!

pcmacdaniel and Javert89 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Mixed season for me - thought I lost when I was troll badly the last few matches
    Battle of token buyers in top 3 positions.
    Top 3 - 8*
    4th to 10th - 7*
    Balance- 6*
    Me - league champ, 2nd Cup, 2nd CL
    Token buyer B - 2nd league, Cup winner, CL semi final
    Token buyer C - 3rd league, CL winner, Cup semi final
    Think buyer B wanted the treble badly. He changed the league match against me to 4am my time - ( i lost the match). But the return match, I defeated him. The best part, just a day ago in the cup.final , he scored 3 -0. Naturally he was full of confidence. That's the turning point.
    He was supporting buyer C as well in the CL final, which I lost by the same margin
    Now I hope for the icing on the cake - the top scorer. His team was dealing for most of the season. Fingers crossed. Hope he's not mad - it's in the game.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Chai; 11-10-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: More info

Desert Rats FC have stuck with it for the majority of the season and the effort is finally bearing fruit. The destination of the League title is dependent on the result of the 1st vs 2nd match later this afternoon. The home team takes the glory if it's a win for them or a draw; a win for the away team will secure the Championship for them.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-l29-league-r25-top.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Season 111 - Are you ready?-img_3812.jpg

Season 111 - Are you ready?-img_3813.jpg

Update - league won. And new rivalry started against Red Storm and Amenpath (3rd place). Bitter sweet friends dominated the league.
    Golden boot - winner with a high margin. And the best player of the league. The best league championship so far. Btw was lucky that other than top four none of the other teams were strong. Happy with my team's performance.

Now coming to CL and Cup - need to read more to win treble. This would help I think so.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-10-2018 at 12:56 PM.

The last League match of the season proved to be the decisive one for 2nd place Desert Rats FC as they played the League leaders in a winner-takes-all match.

Having conceded two late goals by their opponents to hold them to a 2-2 draw in the home fixture, the Rats went out on the attack to try and gain revenge, but after a level first half, found themselves a goal behind eleven minutes into the second period after conceding a free-kick which the oppositions 8* AMC despatched into the top right corner of the net.

A striker swap soon after saw the new man convey new orders to the troops and, with nothing to lose, the Rats went hard attack for the rest of the match. This time the late goals came from the other team, and with Abdul Karamoko converting a Filipe Queiros corner with six minutes to go and substitute Craig Sharma netting a free-kick after the aforementioned 8* AMC had transgressed just outside the area with the time remaining halved, Desert Rats ran out 2-1 winners and claimed their 17th League title.

2nd-choice DMC John Cumming shone for the visitors, gaining the MoM award after keeping shackes on the home sides 8* AMC all match.

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-league-mr-r26-wismut-aue.jpg

Season 111 - Are you ready?-s36-l29-league-table-top.jpg
    khris, v1adimir, velk00s and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Hard fought quadruple:
    Season 111 - Are you ready?-quadruple.jpg

And as a bonus 2 players get the finishing upgrade:
    Season 111 - Are you ready?-top_players.jpg

Season 76,
    60th title of assos won,
    6th cup won,
    we have 24 Leagues,
    16 CL's and
    6 SL's

lots of 6's all of sudden lol

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    And as a bonus 2 players get the finishing upgrade
    One per team,2 or more if they were from different teams(with the same amount of goals in the 1st place)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    One per team,2 or more if they were from different teams(with the same amount of goals in the 1st place)
    In this case who and how decides who is the winner? I think that tokens is one time reward but the bonus is for all the players...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast