Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

The National Team has disappeared from my game completely! I guess it will return at some point. I can't say I'm that bothered about the changes, but one request... if the window for games is now small, can we have some sort of notification or a reminder that the window for playing the games is open?

Also, it would be useful if Nordeus could at least explain the thinking behind the 80% 'reward' players.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    UPDATE 2: The Top Eleven Album is visible now on web browsers.

UPDATE: The Top Eleven album feature is temporarily disabled ahead of this update. Will update when it is back on. Thanks for your patience.
    pjBS likes this.

Rookie
    So, I’m just used 30 packs of greens to recover my players in my national team to play the next match. But now u are updating and it’s like I can’t spend my conditions in 12-24h and it’s cost me a lots of greens. So can I have a refund or u guys have any solution here?
    pjBS likes this.

Nerfing the Window to only 24 hrs as opposed to seven days as it were will be detrimental. I get that from a business angle it's beneficial to Nordeus but it's not a pro consumer move at all
    ElDiablo89 and jcohen42 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomadongo View Post
    Nerfing the Window to only 24 hrs as opposed to seven days as it were will be detrimental. I get that from a business angle it's beneficial to Nordeus but it's not a pro consumer move at all
    Yeah, and they are like kind of dead or deaf when we need them right?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    So, I’m just used 30 packs of greens to recover my players in my national team to play the next match. But now u are updating and it’s like I can’t spend my conditions in 12-24h and it’s cost me a lots of greens. So can I have a refund or u guys have any solution here?
    You'll still be able to play that next match within the International window, with full condition. The condition hasn't been lost.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    You'll still be able to play that next match within the International window, with full condition. The condition hasn't been lost.
    Saucy do u get what I mean? I restored my players to full conditions from 60% average to play the next match. And as what u said when I can be able to play my next game, it’s mean in 24-48h at least, and if u don’t pull the update or informed us like 24h ago, I can save my freaking 30 packs....
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    What about the condition that he'll lose from having to play the next match within a small 24-hr international window? Does he get anything from that or is he just out of luck, too bad, deal with the only day of the week you can do anything in?
    ElDiablo89 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Yeah, and they are like kind of dead or deaf when we need them right?
    Okie now they are not dead but deaf for sure. Hey saucy, if nordeus don’t want to refund me or any1 in this situation and keep it fair between all customers, I think u should keep the conditions of all national team the same when u finish updating. And I suggest u inform this to ur boss asap cause it’s become harder to balance things when the number keep increasing right? Yeah, I just figured a solution for ur problem, thank me yet? Btw next time if u want to update something unusually, inform us at least in 24h ok?
    Last edited by ElDiablo89; 10-15-2018 at 03:21 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Saucy do u get what I mean? I restored my players to full conditions from 60% average to play the next match. And as what u said when I can be able to play my next game, it’s mean in 24-48h at least, and if u don’t pull the update or informed us like 24h ago, I can save my freaking 30 packs....
    I'm sending you a PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast