Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We’re making changes to the National Team album feature today. Please see below for the full list of what’s changing:

IMPORTANT NOTE: To see the Top Eleven Album feature, you must update to Top Eleven version 7.8

International Window

Matches with your International team will now only be available from Wednesday 10am CEST to Thursday 10am CEST every week. You will still be able to train your players outside of this window. Be sure to have your National team ready for these mid-week fixtures!

Less Condition Spent

During International Matches, your players will use approximately 20% less condition than before. This will allow you to keep them fresh for the entirety of the International window.

Less Points to Unlock Players

You’ll now earn a player for your International squad after winning 6 points from beating opponents. You previously needed 10 points to unlock.

The first International Break will be this Wednesday, October 17th.
    Just seeing the Wednesday to Thursday thing , what's the motivation for that decision?????

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    For those who aren't seeing the National Team section, please update to the latest version of Top Eleven (7.8). The app is still propagating to stores and may take a bit longer for some Android users, but it is available for all on web-browser version currently.

Cool

For those who aren't seeing the National Team section, please update to the latest version of Top Eleven (7.8). The app is still propagating to stores and may take a bit longer for some Android users, but it is available for all on web-browser version currently.
    hiya SausyFC
    u got bad Servers ... daT whY TE11iZ bugged uP AF

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    So, I’m just used 30 packs of greens to recover my players in my national team to play the next match. But now u are updating and it’s like I can’t spend my conditions in 12-24h and it’s cost me a lots of greens. So can I have a refund or u guys have any solution here?
    nooopeee
    noooo refund
    oh yea, they need Money$$$$$$
    Last edited by pjBS; 10-16-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    ElDiablo89 likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah the first problem is solved but here is come the second problem: I used 15 tokens to refresh my opponents yesterday and I’m never got a chance to face any of my opponents yet. And now u are refreshing the next opp so I’m kind of lose 15 tokens + bunch of greens here, after 9h of “waiting”. What are u gonna do abt that?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    That free players thing is a joke. They are too weak for even my bench
    are u seriuse

Rookie
    This is just a con to avoid paying out 30 tokens for completed album page and to get us to buy tokens. Even with reduced condition loss it will be very difficult to beat 3 opponents in a 24 hour period without using lots of green tokens. If we don't win there will be less completed album pages and less payout!!! Another profit making change by Nordeus.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    This is just a con to avoid paying out 30 tokens for completed album page and to get us to buy tokens. Even with reduced condition loss it will be very difficult to beat 3 opponents in a 24 hour period without using lots of green tokens. If we don't win there will be less completed album pages and less payout!!! Another profit making change by Nordeus.
    Yeah, not to mention they got us a freaking load of prob but when we asked they just using time tactic and bullsh*t to make us get boring and give up... So back to u Sausy, I’m waked up now, can u give me an answer or I have to contact nordeus myself?

I love that Sausy isn't responding to any concerns about the challenge, only reported bugs. Hey man, isn't it your job to be a customer interface and representative?
    ElDiablo89 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Hi SausyFC, I need extra pages for my album

[Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature-screenshot_20181016-104729.jpg
    Last edited by Bang Jarwo; 10-16-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    khris, SausyFC, Altiplano and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I love that Sausy isn't responding to any concerns about the challenge, only reported bugs. Hey man, isn't it your job to be a customer interface and representative?
    Sausy is a serious and cool guy. I saw his yt video. I don't think he s gonna stay for too long as the chiefs are ammateurs. They are just lucky that TE has the monopoly of fm games so they don't give a s... for the players.
    The pool is still big but this not gonna last for ever.
    btw nations is not available yet from the play store.
    pjBS likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast