Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #61
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I can't seem to get my free player. This is the screen I have after the new update but clicking on the 'free player' icon does nothing. I can play the other teams ok. I even released other players in case it was because of the full squad but still nothing
    Attachment 111108
    Hi gogs, Did you have 6 points before the update by any chance? If so, you should be able to claim your player with your next win. Please keep me posted though.
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi gogs, Did you have 6 points before the update by any chance? If so, you should be able to claim your player with your next win. Please keep me posted though.
    Yes, these points were there before. I'll let you know what happens if I mange to win a game, 3 losses so far, not sure how good this one day a week play will be if you can't win the 3 games in that day, I'm close to giving up due to condition!

Finally won a game and got the player, thanks for your reply.
    Last edited by gogs67; 10-17-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    This is just a con to avoid paying out 30 tokens for completed album page and to get us to buy tokens. Even with reduced condition loss it will be very difficult to beat 3 opponents in a 24 hour period without using lots of green tokens. If we don't win there will be less completed album pages and less payout!!! Another profit making change by Nordeus.
    Yep. I played 7 games today and won 1, my whole squad is too low condition now.
    If I don't win in the morning then it's another week to wait to try and win these next two games to get a new set of three opponents.
    At 1 win a week this will take another 30 seasons for me to fill up the album
    Even worse my whole squad will have retired and I wont have won enough games to claim new players in that time. How does that work Nordeus?

Rookie
    Sausy, what happened to the 20% less condition loss. Just played a game and players going from 99% down to 66%. No way this is 20% less than before. This seemed to be there to begin with but not after the refresh? Was this forgotten about possibly???

This weekly national team competition is just impossible to complete now without using a vast amount of tokens. Seems like someone at Nordeus decided it was costing too much mid competition and decided to change thhe rules!!!

Susy I am sorry to say but what was the point of the change, this was the only feature I was enjoying in the game, now the teams are changing every 12 hours. I have no time for that, finished 2 pages and that is probably it for me.

Dreamer
    I dont get the point of this changes... I really dont...
    6 point for a new player, yet the player u offer is so low, cant even make it to my bench...

Rookie
    Sausy again. You said the challenge was being extended to 3pm CET but it seems to have ended already. I was saving myself for one last challenge! What a shambles again.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Sausy again. You said the challenge was being extended to 3pm CET but it seems to have ended already. I was saving myself for one last challenge! What a shambles again.
    Yeah I'm just seeing this now for some people. It is still available for me, but not for others. I'm looking into it now.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Susy I am sorry to say but what was the point of the change, this was the only feature I was enjoying in the game, now the teams are changing every 12 hours. I have no time for that, finished 2 pages and that is probably it for me.
    Nordeus greed is the reason.
    They paid to many 30tokens.
    I also enjoy to play but not anymore.
    I wish they wouldn't give those tokens and kept the nations as it was.
    Crvena Zvezda likes this.

Rookie
    So we are nearing the revised deadline and still I can't get back in to play a National team game.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast