Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Lack of quality in the auction

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Scouting has never changed, and has never served the same purpose as auctions. Surely that much is clear to you.
    Yeah, I know, but if you have enough money for buying players from the scouting, it's a lot better than looking for a player in an auction, specially if many people with many money are looking for the same player.

Enviado desde mi SM-J330F mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lito Delcid View Post
    Yeah, I know, but if you have enough money for buying players from the scouting, it's a lot better than looking for a player in an auction, specially if many people with many money are looking for the same player.

Well, obviously. The entire point of this thread is to be able to find quality players WITHOUT paying real life money. Which, experienced managers know that you have always been able to do, even if Nordeus has made it harder by completely changing how auctions work a couple years ago. If there are no quality players on auction, that means Nordeus is just trying to get managers' $$$$$.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Well, obviously. The entire point of this thread is to be able to find quality players WITHOUT paying real life money. Which, experienced managers know that you have always been able to do, even if Nordeus has made it harder by completely changing how auctions work a couple years ago. If there are no quality players on auction, that means Nordeus is just trying to get managers' $$$$$.
    Yeah, i know what you mean. If anyone wants to spend real life money, be intelligent, there are many ways to get what you want for your team

If there would be more fast trainers, more people would actually spend their tokens...

When there is one player going for 70 Tokens, wouldn't it be better if there were 10 players in the same time going for 30 Tokens each? I mean this is just nonsense, especially now where only the winning bidder loses his tokens. If I need only 2 players per season I wouldn't mind spending 70 Tokens if I else would have to wait another 10 hours to find a similar player.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If there would be more fast trainers, more people would actually spend their tokens...

When there is one player going for 70 Tokens, wouldn't it be better if there were 10 players in the same time going for 30 Tokens each? I mean this is just nonsense, especially now where only the winning bidder loses his tokens. If I need only 2 players per season I wouldn't mind spending 70 Tokens if I else would have to wait another 10 hours to find a similar player.
    I know how annoying is that. We have the problem of lack of cheap, quality players, and you have to be ready in auctions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12