Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 25 rest not enough Admins only this game stingy in playstore world

25 rest not enough Admins only this game stingy in playstore world

we want to play this game but you dont

do something for adds we want more ı am playıng a lot of game and all giving players a lot of stuffs
    we can not train players with 25 rest it is nothing in this game 1 match minimum need 20 rest to prepare

you can do something from buying rest by token zone
    if you do 46 token=100 rest maybe it will be good for us
    and

minimum 40 rest we need a day
    dont give players 1 rest from friendly matches. give only from adds
    we realyy bored to cant train team

and game have still some lags fix faking bugs pls

I prefer 100 rest a day, but may be 1 000 will be better, why not 10 000 a day... Nevermind, 1 000 is enough
    Hunter, Tommy, Nikose and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    lol

People can not imagine how decalibrate the game the fact of receive 100 greens or 1000.... we had 100 time ago per day or so, and really, it is fantastic to have a FTP game but at the end, it becomes stuck giving these amount of resources for the own behavior and limits of the game... (the 9*, the player ages... that players "just" lose 1 single star after promotion... and if no promotion the people comes here complaining too.... thats the best part.... when ppl wants all free but they complain to face 9*s lol)

Famous
    It works for me.
    I only use Greens at the start of the season to power train the young fast trainers I have up to 6* again and new SA for any I've just bought, so the 600 or so I get through the season is more than enough.
    maloukees likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    VulcanBJK, first of all please stop swearing, this forum isn't any street corner. We are more then happy to listen to you, your ideas and suggestion but at the same time we expect from you to be polite. Thank you!

Secondly, thanks for sharing your idea with us but sadly for you I have to agree with Khris. 100 green packs a day is a huge amount. When this game was released, was released on the idea of 3,4,5 packs maximum a day! Now we get 5,6 times more then that. Having 20 times the amount is gonna kill the game eventually and the fun...

A while ago we had 100 or even more then 100 packs a day and the 9* teams started to bloom everywhere.

Even 25 packs a day is more then enough, is 700 a season... + all the others from events, matches, facility, daily gifts, daily rewards, etc.

Regarding lag can you be more explicit, never heard people complaining about lag in this game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    VulcanBJK, first of all please stop swearing, this forum isn't any street corner. We are more then happy to listen to you, your ideas and suggestion but at the same time we expect from you to be polite. Thank you!

Secondly, thanks for sharing your idea with us but sadly for you I have to agree with Khris. 100 green packs a day is a huge amount. When this game was released, was released on the idea of 3,4,5 packs maximum a day! Now we get 5,6 times more then that. Having 20 times the amount is gonna kill the game eventually and the fun...

A while ago we had 100 or even more then 100 packs a day and the 9* teams started to bloom everywhere.

Even 25 packs a day is more then enough, is 700 a season... + all the others from events, matches, facility, daily gifts, daily rewards, etc.

Regarding lag can you be more explicit, never heard people complaining about lag in this game.
    Also, it's not really just 25 greens. You can get another 5 "free" condition boosts on a specific player once the 25 video's are done. That's ~3 greens per player (~45% condition) plus the 48% free improvements during the day (6% every three hours). So you can basically drain a player from 100 to 0 through games and training every day and get him back to 100% essentially for free. You have to be on top of things, be efficient, and make strategic choices, but it can be done. Work smart, not hard.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

I agree with TropikThunder and PricopGeorgeCătălin.

My advice would be to train players as early as you can in the day and when you do train, only use players that you will not use in that days games. Buy cheap players that can sit as a reserve and train, as many you need for each condition. Over the seasons, your subs and reserves will become stronger because the players you used to play will be replace the cheaper players, as they themselves are replaced with better players.

Let us know how it goes.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanBJK View Post
    we want to play this game but you dont

do something for adds we want more ı am playıng a lot of game and all giving players a lot of stuffs
    we can not train players with 25 rest it is nothing in this game 1 match minimum need 20 rest to prepare

you can do something from buying rest by token zone
    if you do 46 token=100 rest maybe it will be good for us
    and

minimum 40 rest we need a day
    dont give players 1 rest from friendly matches. give only from adds
    we realyy bored to cant train team

and game have still some lags fix faking bugs pls
    Looks like your wish has been granted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast