Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I don't watch my games. Result is random, opponent is 30 percentages
    better and have about 90 percentages shoot - goal ratio. I understood that can't make any tactical changes to win,
    so just start match and close app (to watch is too frustrating for me)
    Very correct and truthful comment!!! I totally agree with you!
    NekoIzMase and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Seeing a lot of feedback regarding matchmaking.

We're relaying this back to the team so we can make improvements for future FA events. The goal is to provide a fun and challenging event that allows for every FA member to contribute. As this is the first of these types of events, this feedback is super helpful.
    So "the team" didn't knew that playing against +50% opponents is no fun?
    Altiplano likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    So "the team" didn't knew that playing against +50% opponents is no fun?
    The quality diferent is sh*t, but isn't big deal. For example national team - it is not impossible to win against 20-30 percentages stronger bot team. But cheat engine in this event is brutal!!! My team miss 4-5 clear opportunity for goal, but opponent scores in every attack, no matter my formation, orders or strategy. I win once in 6-7 game against last opponent. For 24 hours made 12 points, how suppose every member of our association make 50 points?
    velk00s likes this.

Famous
    Does nordeus understand that managers have other real life commitments such as a job? Heck, does nordeus understand what sleeping is? A seven day tournament with only 1 free attempt allowed in a 2 hour window is a joke. A very bad joke.

I voiced the same argument during the King of the Hill challenge. I am aware some others did as well. But in the King of the Hill challenge, if a manager was unable or unwilling to logon every 2 hours they only impacted their own chances to win tokens and an emblem.

Applied to "Stronger Together", if a manager doesn't login frequently they are impacting the potential of the other 5 managers to win in-game rewards. Assuming this challenge isn't a one-off managers may be kicked out of associations for the simple reason of not logging onto the game every two hours to play a match.
    madflo19 and Nebu like this.

Life is hard but never give up

I hope that next event they calibrate the draws better than this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-screenshot-1196-.jpg  
    Last edited by IImaestroII; 10-22-2018 at 03:00 PM.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

give a chance this tactic against Stronghold United

[Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-lineup1.jpg

I played two times this tactic against Stronghold United. First game I won 4-1. Second game I lost 3-2. Goal = Points.2 goal doesn't mean lose.

btw.
    My team q 91.5%
    Stronghold United q 113.8%
    Last edited by cgurpinar; 10-22-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Rookie
    the event was not fair for every of the manager in the asso...
    Last edited by Teuton; 10-22-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Rookie
    very accurate @pcmacdaniel...when designing these challenges they shouldn't be promoting game addiction, there is no logic in having a 2 hour window between free tries, you dont turn on, you fall down the pecking order, be serious guys!!

Each 2 hours chance should be saved and gathered or we should be able to set an amount of consecutive matches in the schedule in a adequate hour...

This isn't a bad challenge, for me KoH and this one are the better ones compared with the tours and so, but there should be, and I guess is the main opinion of mostly of managers, a better calibration taking into account each team individually and, ofc. the game should be playable, at proper hours depending of each manager.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Each 2 hours chance should be saved and gathered or we should be able to set an amount of consecutive matches in the schedule in a adequate hour...

This isn't a bad challenge, for me KoH and this one are the better ones compared with the tours and so, but there should be, and I guess is the main opinion of mostly of managers, a better calibration taking into account each team individually and, ofc. the game should be playable, at proper hours depending of each manager.
    For me this challenge is clear cheat.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast