Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME

Guys! Why don't we all just tank!....

Lets form a TE Union and convince at least 3/4 of T11 players to tank for 18months... I guarantee you Nordeus will wake up before the 6th month.
    Last edited by Nebu; 10-22-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Guys! Why don't we all just tank!....

Lets form a TE Union and convince at least 3/4 of T11 players to tank for 18months... I guarantee you Nordeus will wake up before the 6th month.
    I agree. If others are ready to do this will be great

Rookie
    The draw for this challenge could be manipulated too:
    [Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-colossal.jpg

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Hi Managers,

We've just pushed a fix for retroactive claiming for rewards that have already been unlocked. You should see the claim button available now for previous phases.

Thank you for your patience while we sorted this.

To be frank this challenge is just a waste of time and I do play it just because my teammates want that emblem. The last opponent is the clearest random example - no matter how hard you try or what strategies you use you gonna lose in the 80-90% of the games you play. That means you can win only once in every 8-9 games. The accuracy of the opponent's shooting in 90% of the cases is 100%, which means he scores 3 goals out of 3 shoots when you have 11 e.g.

Finally playing just with the same tactic I have lost 11-0 and in the next match won 4-1. Now please, explain to me - what's the fun in watching the bot always beating your team?!
    NekoIzMase and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jura Lovin View Post
    Wait you got all 6?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    He got one player for each of his tanking teams.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    To be frank this challenge is just a waste of time and I do play it just because my teammates want that emblem. The last opponent is the clearest random example - no matter how hard you try or what strategies you use you gonna lose in the 80-90% of the games you play. That means you can win only once in every 8-9 games. The accuracy of the opponent's shooting in 90% of the cases is 100%, which means he scores 3 goals out of 3 shoots when you have 11 e.g.

Finally playing just with the same tactic I have lost 11-0 and in the next match won 4-1. Now please, explain to me - what's the fun in watching the bot always beating your team?!
    I don't watch my games. Result is random, opponent is 30 percentages
    better and have about 90 percentages shoot - goal ratio. I understood that can't make any tactical changes to win,
    so just start match and close app (to watch is too frustrating for me)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #98
    Seeing a lot of feedback regarding matchmaking.

We're relaying this back to the team so we can make improvements for future FA events. The goal is to provide a fun and challenging event that allows for every FA member to contribute. As this is the first of these types of events, this feedback is super helpful.

Just stop making events that favor tankers and draw manipulators... you are promoting cheating with current event.

Then please read the feeback of King of the Hill.
    It was the best, and maybe the only one good challenge the last year.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast