Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME

Rookie
    Nordeus extended the challenge but phucked up the engine - I can't win a single match today. You did more harm than good. Thank you very much!!!
    funker likes this.

This event is sh*t. Teams too difficult to beat and all of the rival associations are bots.

Last 2 times I have played I got the message 'no shame losing to a stronger team' after 30 minutes with the score 0-0.

No need to be a rocket scientist to guess how the result went.
    Aku Papua likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    This event is sh*t. Teams too difficult to beat and all of the rival associations are bots.

Last 2 times I have played I got the message 'no shame losing to a stronger team' after 30 minutes with the score 0-0.

No need to be a rocket scientist to guess how the result went.
    Exactly, this game is a joke. If you can’t organise it properly then don’t!

I’ve played Strong..... 4 times today .. goal average 12-1.
    Ok, they are a better team ( 30% better ) so maybe I should accept the losses.

But then you face a team in competion that is 30% weaker than mine and gues what ..... oh yeah they score 3 times and manage to get away with a point.

R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S

I get 7 stars player... And you?

The event is a total joke. It has started with the glitch with the rewards and also finished with the same glitch. We have completed 4th, 5th and 6th opponent, but I still can't get my 25 tokens for the 5h opponent. It simply shows I can still play it even after reaching the upper limit of points. I even tried to play and once again won my match but still now reward

[Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-1.jpg

At the same time 4th and 6th opponent simply says that this stage is completed

[Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-2.jpg

What a waste of time this event is

Great!!! And just to kill all the fun you now give to our 5 stars FA an 8 stars monster FA full of such mutant monsters.

[Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-3.jpg

Bring back the old draw system that you totally destroyed with your previous update! I know it is Halloween but I don't want to play against such monsters in this game. I already had enough of monsters in your stupid competition.

Or is it now a new feature of the game and with your events you get us prepared to it - play against mutants and if you want to win just pay?!

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    The event is a total joke. It has started with the glitch with the rewards and also finished with the same glitch. We have completed 4th, 5th and 6th opponent, but I still can't get my 25 tokens for the 5h opponent. It simply shows I can still play it even after reaching the upper limit of points. I even tried to play and once again won my match but still now reward

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	111608

At the same time 4th and 6th opponent simply says that this stage is completed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	111610

What a waste of time this event is
    Hi a.gavrilin,

I just simulated your club and was able to see that tokens were credited to your account. So, there was no claim button in this case? That sounds like that is probably the issue.

EDIT: mis-read your post. I see now. It looks like this is a bug for being able to continue playing a phase after completing.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi a.gavrilin,

I just simulated your club and was able to see that tokens were credited to your account. So, there was no claim button in this case? That sounds like that is probably the issue.

EDIT: mis-read your post. I see now. It looks like this is a bug for being able to continue playing a phase after completing.
    There was really no CLAIM button so that's why I haven't noticed any reward. Maybe you are right in this case

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I finished all the phases of the contest.
    In three of them 3,4,5 looks it's not complete (before the end of the contest, there was a Play button).
    In every phase, when I unlocked the next one, I moved forward (except phase 5 where I got the 7* player) , won the emblem and then got back to finish with the rest stages.
    I got the final announcement that beat Goliath but not sure if got the final rewards for those stages.

[Official] Conquer Together Challenge -FULL-TIME-won-last-6-phases-b.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi a.gavrilin,

I've noticed that some of the phases my asso completed don't show as completed. I did claim the rewards tho so looks to be a visual bug only for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast