Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bot in game Nordeus do more please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    now i understant how everyplayer goes at round 93max in a bidingwar in first day of season , and alawys stop at round 93/95 , all of them nordeus bots
    a not very smart person would have stopped long before 50.betting more than 50 is a huge loss,50 token is the cost of scout,besides the money you give is triple.paying triple amounts for 1 player means you run out of money.this mean bank loan or look for free agents or new tokens.person who make the mistake of betting a lot and pay triple price for a player understand that he was wrong and is not doing more.I'm sure that when have biidwar with more than 20-30 rounds one of bidders is bot!
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    He has a decent squad and bids for all those 3 stars? That's not right.... dodgy!
    He bid for all free agent last 10 days and he get all of them at any time of the day and never lost

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    He bid for all free agent last 10 days and he get all of them at any time of the day and never lost
    Does he leave ANY players to other members?

Banned
    Does he leave ANY players to other members?
    No he sell all of those free agent and keep money,his team is weik he will missed next champions leage if he not buy better players.And the money he makes from these free agents as money from the Champions League next season....If he have so mutch tokens he can make his team much better and to be in CL next season
    In high lvl if you are not in CL its big money fail,if you cant be in top 4 better stay in same lvl 1 more season
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-23-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    If it was a BOT he'd have a 1-2 * team at max.
    The fact that we talk about "bots" so frequently is fact that they exist and they can be used by Nordeus to increase the prices of players. I have been in many auctions and lets face it, I find it very strange that someone can always hit the bid button at .5 seconds like clockwork EVERY round for 20 rounds. Its not humanly possible! We have to take into account that if you are .5 second late, you will miss the round and the player. So we always hit it .5-1.0 seconds early just in case.

Nobody is THAT good. NOBODY.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    The fact that we talk about "bots" so frequently is fact that they exist and they can be used by Nordeus to increase the prices of players. I have been in many auctions and lets face it, I find it very strange that someone can always hit the bid button at .5 seconds like clockwork EVERY round for 20 rounds. Its not humanly possible! We have to take into account that if you are .5 second late, you will miss the round and the player. So we always hit it .5-1.0 seconds early just in case.

true.if that which I found a real person its mean that he does not sleep,refresh pc in one minute and spends a lot of real money to make money in the game xd

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

I can do it with no problem, as long as the game doesn't lag on me. I often check how it behaves before I place even the initial bid - if I see the timer pausing for a bit and skipping a second - I'm out!

With that said, I don't believe in bots participating in the auctions. Sure, there are douchebags as well as people who just only buy on free transfer and keep piles of money. I'm low on cash right now and today I decided to go myself for a high-value free agent. Saw two ones that were worth it, but I quit after the second bid on the first one and just watched. There was this newbie player and another one, obviously a token buyer with a team full of scouts. Needless to say - the token buyer won. Then on the second free agent, those same newbie and token buyer bid, with the addition of another token buyer, which I've seen spend tens of tokens daily. The newbie of course didn't stand a chance. There are always a few players that have lots of money and time to spend. But they are either millionaires or idiots, not bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    I can do it with no problem, as long as the game doesn't lag on me. I often check how it behaves before I place even the initial bid - if I see the timer pausing for a bit and skipping a second - I'm out!
    I thought it was just me! I was bidding against a player once and the timer kept lagging then catching up. I had one token left after 8 or 9 or something and I bid on the slowest 2 seconds in history which should of been 1 second and when I bid, it stopped and the other bidder didn't bid and I didn't get the player, I reloaded and I didn't get him. I just put it down to connection but I know it was active when I bid.

Dreamer
    I thought it was just me! I was bidding against a player once and the timer kept lagging then catching up. I had one token left after 8 or 9 or something and I bid on the slowest 2 seconds in history which should of been 1 second and when I bid, it stopped and the other bidder didn't bid and I didn't get the player, I reloaded and I didn't get him. I just put it down to connection but I know it was active when I bid.
    It's deffinately not just you, it happens quite often actually. That game is really heavy and they only introduce new servers instead of optimizing it.

So many bugs, the timers aren't accurate at all.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast