Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bot in game Nordeus do more please

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Some more fresh transfer from this "manager" last 1h:
    Also his team is full taken is unknown how much from the morning..

Attachment 5688Attachment 5689Attachment 5690Attachment 5691Attachment 5692Attachment 5693Attachment 5694
    He's just buying free agents to farm some $ for less T.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I cant really see the screens, is that all hes doing lol? I must be a bot then as ive been doing the same all day!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He have more money than you i am sure .Would you explain to me why he need so much money but do not buy any good players perhaps no tokens?.So he can spend 50 + tokens per day for free agents,but no tokens for scouts or 5 stars players ?Very strange do not you think?He is in 6-th place in his league at the moment,almost with no chance for top 4 with mixed 4 and 5 stars players.

Dreamer
    He have more money than you i am sure .Would you explain to me why he need so much money but do not buy any good players perhaps no tokens?.So he can spend 50 + tokens per day for free agents,but no tokens for scouts or 5 stars players ?Very strange do not you think?He is in 6-th place in his league at the moment,almost with no chance for top 4 with mixed 4 and 5 stars players.
    Well, you didn't show his profile, just his bids. :P

Seriously though, this conversation is pointless. You'll be replying to anybody that doesn't agree that this is a bot. People have their opinions, you can't convince everybody, even if they do believe that it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    If it was a BOT he'd have a 1-2 * team at max.
    u r wrong.

in my league, I saw 7* Bot bidding players....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Well, you didn't show his profile, just his bids. :P

Seriously though, this conversation is pointless. You'll be replying to anybody that doesn't agree that this is a bot. People have their opinions, you can't convince everybody, even if they do believe that it's possible.
    I showed his profile in previous pages in this topic you can see it.Everyone has the right to disagree with me but I think the facts are with me.

Pro
    I showed his profile in previous pages in this topic you can see it.Everyone has the right to disagree with me but I think the facts are with me.
    See im all for you having your opinion but to come on here and state that you have facts is wrong. You have a feeling that what you believe is true, you have no actual solid proof. Its not facts you have at all!

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Youve watched the matrix recently havent you lol :P. Im not an idiot, im fully aware That they could go into auctions so to make us spend more tokens, i just really dont think they do. Can you imagine what would happen if it ever became public knowledge that they actually did this? It would ruin them. Plus, though im not entirely sure, its probably illegal! Well have to agree to disagree.
    Thats why we got decent players with SA cheaply this season.

They know when to stop it and when to play it, so that ppl won't find out about it....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Ps. before a smart mod post here "to the vent thread" i would like to say one single problem i noticed yesterday :
    i got to favorite like 5 players top quality to watch how bid goes and for my surprise a random player (Milan) bid on all that players , nothing wrong or bad right ? , but after winning two players and engaging to a bid war on the 3rd player ... i was thinking he brought tokens recently ... he got 3 players from what i saw on auction and i am 100% sure !
    Now can any mod/smart guy explain me why does only 1 player from the 3 recently brought show up in his team ?

repost from other thread !

how the game generate players for auctions i think it may do the same to bid for them , so you spend more tokens for that players !

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast