Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bot in game Nordeus do more please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    it is lvl 12 "manager",not someone new to the game.I do not think there is a normal person who can do this.actually I have no doubt that its bot.
    Chak, we have to stop using the word bot for someone that is human. I would prefer to use the term Nordeus "employee". Lets face it, for an experienced player to act like this and waste tokens like they are worth nothing is not "normal". Nor is it normal to have a crap team and just accumulate money by buying up all the free agents...free agents that are worthless to him. Not only does it not make any logical sense, it just lends credibility to the rumour that there are "agents" who seem to be creating needless token wars.

Lets just assume that this is being practised by Nordeus for one moment. It can easily be done. I does not cost Nordeus anything. It creates more demand for quality and tokens. Why the hell shouldnt they be doing it? It is money in their pockets...unethical and immoral and effectively cheating, but still money for them.

I would be freaking mad as hell if this were the case and I spent $100s or $1000s of real hard-earned cash on this game to find out that the company is basically stealing from its customers. I would move to shut them down and have them charged.

BUT, that is just rumour at the present time and I really dont have the time or the energy to pursue this. I just like to theorize about the situation and see where things go.
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.

I think the way to proove it send him a spam friendship request.. if he didn't accept anyone.. that weird person was really bot...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Dreamer
    this team is good enough. all i can say is he love making money more than building his team

Banned
    I opened this thread because I have strong doubts to think that the game has bots who bid to spend more tokens.It is true that I have seen no proof that it is true but I think no one can deny that it is quite suspicious.As I said earlier my idea is that there may be bots that bidds.I put screens to show you why I think that.You to consider how valid are they.For me if this is a real person he is a moron another option is bot.I do not believe that moron can reach 12lvl .I will keep the topic alive putting more screens time to time because I am sure that there are people who think like me,and becouse people should know that it is possible to see many strange things and be willing to keep themselves.

I opened this thread because I have strong doubts to think that the game has bots who bid to spend more tokens.It is true that I have seen no proof that it is true but I think no one can deny that it is quite suspicious.As I said earlier my idea is that there may be bots that bidds.I put screens to show you why I think that.You to consider how valid are they.For me if this is a real person he is a moron another option is bot.I do not believe that moron can reach 12lvl .I will keep the topic alive putting more screens time to time because I am sure that there are people who think like me,and becouse people should know that it is possible to see many strange things and be willing to keep themselves.
    Anyone can easily get to L12 when 7 teams are promoted each season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    I think the way to proove it send him a spam friendship request.. if he didn't accept anyone.. that weird person was really bot...
    I tried no answers in game or FB...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    this team is good enough. all i can say is he love making money more than building his team
    he is 6-st in leage with no chance for top 4(if he is in my leage probably will be out of top 7),you know if you are not in top 4 its big fail.Maybe he have no tokens for players (spending 50 for free agents daily) for money maybe you are right i dont know but is very strange ...I leave you to make your own conclusions.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    u r wrong.

in my league, I saw 7* Bot bidding players....
    And how did you determine that it's a bot? I've seen bot players in competitions and they all have an anonymous profile picture and the name of "Bot Robot" - I've never seen one of these bidding.

I showed his profile in previous pages in this topic you can see it.Everyone has the right to disagree with me but I think the facts are with me.
    Sorry, didn't see that picture at first. Now that I see it however ... dude, he's got a pretty decent team. I'm not getting why you wonder how he got to that level - with that team he could easily win a championship.
    He's just buying players through the auctions for less than 50 tokens and uses what's left to get piles of money from high-valued free agents. It's not a coincidence every single one of the bids that you've shown is for a player with a 10M+ value. If I had that much tokens to do it - I would do the same. Does that make me a bot?

Sure it's suspicios, but I'm not buying into the bot theory. If we'll be talking about conspiracies, I'm more likely to side with cracicot's guess of a Nordeus employee being behind that account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Ps. before a smart mod post here "to the vent thread" i would like to say one single problem i noticed yesterday :
    i got to favorite like 5 players top quality to watch how bid goes and for my surprise a random player (Milan) bid on all that players , nothing wrong or bad right ? , but after winning two players and engaging to a bid war on the 3rd player ... i was thinking he brought tokens recently ... he got 3 players from what i saw on auction and i am 100% sure !
    Now can any mod/smart guy explain me why does only 1 player from the 3 recently brought show up in his team ?

repost from other thread !
    I'm not a mod and this is just a guess, but they might not appear until he signs them and if he already has 22 players - he cannot sign new players unless he sells or sacks one of the already contracted players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    This doesn't prove anything - I never accept friend requests and no 12-level player should, unless they want surprising friendly matches.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Anyone can easily get to L12 when 7 teams are promoted each season.
    Disagree.I have a real friend we started the game together.I spend between 2 and 5 $ per month which allows me to have 4-7 stars team and gain promotion every season.my friend does not spend nothing and in 2 seasons failed to take promotion now is 10 lvl.I do not think that moron can winning promotion every month in 12 serial seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Ps. before a smart mod post here "to the vent thread" i would like to say one single problem i noticed yesterday :
    i got to favorite like 5 players top quality to watch how bid goes and for my surprise a random player (Milan) bid on all that players , nothing wrong or bad right ? , but after winning two players and engaging to a bid war on the 3rd player ... i was thinking he brought tokens recently ... he got 3 players from what i saw on auction and i am 100% sure !
    Now can any mod/smart guy explain me why does only 1 player from the 3 recently brought show up in his team ?

repost from other thread !

Probably, his squad is already more than 22 players...
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast