Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bot in game Nordeus do more please

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    ASOLIDWALLOFTEXT
    Was there a question in there somewhere?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    I can do it with no problem, as long as the game doesn't lag on me. I often check how it behaves before I place even the initial bid - if I see the timer pausing for a bit and skipping a second - I'm out!

With that said, I don't believe in bots participating in the auctions. Sure, there are douchebags as well as people who just only buy on free transfer and keep piles of money. I'm low on cash right now and today I decided to go myself for a high-value free agent. Saw two ones that were worth it, but I quit after the second bid on the first one and just watched. There was this newbie player and another one, obviously a token buyer with a team full of scouts. Needless to say - the token buyer won. Then on the second free agent, those same newbie and token buyer bid, with the addition of another token buyer, which I've seen spend tens of tokens daily. The newbie of course didn't stand a chance. There are always a few players that have lots of money and time to spend. But they are either millionaires or idiots, not bots.
    If this man who get all free agents in my server have scout team I would not think that a Bot,but he have bad team almost without chance for promotion and spend every day a lot of tokens for all free agents.There is no logic to do this right ? If in 1-st few lvl have many scouts team in high they are not so much(mb token buyers get bored).In my server i watch all day how many young players do not buy from anyone,if this man want he can make 6 star team for 1 day with few tokens but he do not do it,he have 4 stars team... very strange do not you think?Person who stay onlne 24/7 and buy all free agents some time with biddwar but no tokens,time and money to make his team better i do not think so...

Dreamer
    If this man who get all free agents in my server have scout team I would not think that a Bot,but he have bad team almost without chance for promotion and spend every day a lot of tokens for all free agents.There is no logic to do this right ? If in 1-st few lvl have many scouts team in high they are not so much(mb token buyers get bored).In my server i watch all day how many young players do not buy from anyone,if this man want he can make 6 star team for 1 day with few tokens but he do not do it,he have 4 stars team... very strange do not you think?Person who stay onlne 24/7 and buy all free agents some time with biddwar but no tokens,time and money to make his team better i do not think so...
    Just because he's weak, it doesn't mean he's a bot. A token buyer isn't necessarily a decent player - there are all kinds of idiots, you know. Or he might just be being mean to everybody, it's not like there aren't people so unhappy with the game that they just start acting like trolls. Plus, if you can stay online all that time just to watch him, why couldn't he stay all that time to play. It's obviously possible for you to do so.

Otherwise - sure, everything is possible. But the fact is, nobody else but you has seen such a player.

Banned
    Think what you like for people who spend money I do know one:they do it to win.I am certainly not the only one who saw strange and suspicious bids,there are many in the forum.Do not forget that people who visit the forum are very few of those who play.and as for myself yesterday and today I had free days and spent some more time on this game.Most people come into the game 1-2 times a day and would not have observed anything, and I do completely random.Agreed that Nordeus exactly what would rely never to be seen.

Pro
    Tbh top11 is a mugs game, im a mug for playing it. That being said if i thought that nordeus had bots going into auctions, making me spend more tokens or that they targeted me for injuries due to me having bought tokens or what ever other nonsense you believe id be an even bigger mug.

My question to the conspiricy theorists is pure and simple.....

Why are you still playing this game!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Tbh top11 is a mugs game, im a mug for playing it. That being said if i thought that nordeus had bots going into auctions, making me spend more tokens or that they targeted me for injuries due to me having bought tokens or what ever other nonsense you believe id be an even bigger mug.

Answer is simple,because i like similar games like this.At least in my opinion there is no better online game of this type.What's worse is that there are deficiencies that can be removed,but we live in a time where everyone wants to get rich as quickly as possible.this is precisely the reason for the existence of these deficiencies.I can not complain and share it for you to know at least the people who read the forum and to keep,especially those who can not buy thousands of tokens.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Pro
    Answer is simple,because i like similar games like this.At least in my opinion there is no better online game of this type.What's worse is that there are deficiencies that can be removed,but we live in a time where everyone wants to get rich as quickly as possible.this is precisely the reason for the existence of these deficiencies.I can not complain and share it for you to know at least the people who read the forum and to keep,especially those who can not buy thousands of tokens.
    Way to dance around my question lol! So, in your opinion youll quite happily be taken for a fool? These "deficiences", you actually mean ways to scam (i.e the bot buyers, injury targeting), if they existed, would have me close my account promptly! Are you trying to say you stay to test your theories and warn others lol??

Here's your answer, the same reason you play it.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Here's your answer, the same reason you play it.
    and you know why i play it? Im merely saying if i thought nordeus was pulling the kinda stunts that he thinks they do id be leaving this game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post

You can still play this game and have some semblance of "fun". It is more challenging to beat token buyers with a non-token team, so its a challenge to play sometimes. Other times, you get öwned" and its not so fun.

Is it so hard to believe that someone at Nordeus logs in as a **** player such as the one in question and plays stupid just to make people waste tokens? Think about it. They have control of any player. They can create players at their whim with any team they want and just go online at auctions and bid like crazy since they can give themselves a ton of free tokens anytime. This is not a conspiracy theory...this can happen very easily. If they want money, they can do ANYTHING because IT IS THEIR GAME! They make the rules and we play by them. They dont have to follow ANY rules.

Take your head out of the sand, stop paying for tokens and watch it get even WORSE.

Colin OUT!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast