Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bot in game Nordeus do more please

Banned

Bot in game Nordeus do more please

The last few days i trying to get any free agent and sell it because I have financial problem.But is impossible because one "manager" get them all.He is online 24h 7 days per week and if i bid he always make biddwar for 3 star player.His team is nothing special mixed 4 and 5 stars player no scouts and no SA.Today i watch how he make biddwar with one manager from my leage 7 rounds then i watch few time how he win all free agents many time with more than 5 rounds war.He have more than 900 mln but do not buy new players or learn his skill points.I am 100000000000000000000000% sure that this is a Noredeus bot which does not allow players to take these free agents,because it is a much cheaper way to make money than a bank loan.If this "manager"have so much tokens for free agents i am sure that he will make his team much better.Only today this manager spend more than 80 tokens and take all free agents,i have free day and watch from the morning,but is not only today.No one can convince me that this is a real active person.Hardly any idiot in the game that spends 50-70 tokens per day for free agents and not have a good team.Watching this new parody created by Nordeus(maybe its not new but i see it for first time)finally convinced me that I would never give one cent of those greedy assholes who, instead of making the game more enjoyable to play more people (and people will still spend money if the game is more enjoyable with less bugs and annoying things) just wondering how to blackmail and squeezing as much as possible players who are currently.Your arrogance is boundless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    kullehh likes this.

Dreamer
    i lost 8 token bidding free agent and sign noone but i sure my opponent are no robot from Nordeus

If it was a BOT he'd have a 1-2 * team at max.

Addicted
    i think it's a plausible theory that Nordeus is behind this. Coz no real person who is sane would spend so much money on buying tokens, only to earn money and not make his team better. Just wouldnt make sense
    KoHearts and gtmsnba13 like this.

Banned
    He is online 24/7,i cant believe that someone will play just to make money.I try to make litle bidwar few time with him but its imposible.Btw he just won 1 more free agent with war with token buyer after 27 rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he do this not only today its more than 1 week (time when i start look for free agent for money mb he do this long time ago)No one can convince me that this is not.Active manager with 100 tokens for free agent but no tokens for 5* players or scouts,very strange do not you think?

Can we have some screens please?
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

So far I haven´t seen any "good/decent" free-agent player on my TM. Some pics/screens would be great
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Can we have some screens please?
    I did not screens.i do not force you to believe me,just share another stupidity of these geniuses of greed,nothing missing to force you to spending money.I know the first lvl money is not a problem but about 12-13 lvl they start not enough if you want to have a good team.money from tournaments not enough to have a good team and should look for ways to obtain their.ways is a bank loan that is expensive and free agents.With free agent ofc is much cheap but this bot they force you to use bank loan If you make yourself a clever look to free agents immediately notice that will not leave.tomorrow i will make screens all day with this bot or how some ppl think money maniac

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I did not screens.i do not force you to believe me,just share another stupidity of these geniuses of greed,nothing missing to force you to spending money.I know the first lvl money is not a problem but about 12-13 lvl they start not enough if you want to have a good team.money from tournaments not enough to have a good team and should look for ways to obtain their.ways is a bank loan that is expensive and free agents.With free agent ofc is much cheap but this bot they force you to use bank loan If you make yourself a clever look to free agents immediately notice that will not leave.tomorrow i will make screens all day with this bot or how some ppl think money maniac
    From around Level 12-13 stadium ticket sales becomes more important.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    So far I haven´t seen any "good/decent" free-agent player on my TM. Some pics/screens would be great
    They are always 3 starts.Point is to get them and sold for money ,in 12 lvl 1 free agent cost 15-25 mln.Now i have 30 mln and 6 player for new contracts.I cant sigh with them with this money so i need money.If i win all tournaments i will have smt like 140 mln in the end of season,1 good player next season will cost 55-65mln so i can replace only 2 if i have luck to get them with few tokens.I pay daily wages 3,2 mln,from leage i get 1,44 per game,for win i need to pay 1,13 to my team if i have money,if my team win 1 leage game i am -3 mln evry day .For sigh new contract players want 4,5-6 mln bonus..Now in my server is full with young players that nobody buys them,but many people do not have money.....

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast