Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Challenge Together. Rewards

Addicted

Challenge Together. Rewards

Does anybody know when we get our rewards when we achieve them ? is it the next day after the nightly update ?

Addicted
    Now we've totally completed Phase 1 and 2 and still no prizes for anybody. I wonder if moderators can answer the above question.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Now we've totally completed Phase 1 and 2 and still no prizes for anybody. I wonder if moderators can answer the above question.
    Nope, doesn't work.

Famous
    So they give the rewards after the 7 days of challenge or something else????

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Nope, doesn't work.
    are you serious khris ? if so i want full return of tokens used from nordeus. wtf !!

and to answer maloukees question. no all challenges have given us instant rewards so i very much doubt that mate

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    are you serious khris ? if so i want full return of tokens used from nordeus. wtf !!

and to answer maloukees question. no all challenges have given us instant rewards so i very much doubt that mate
    There should be a fix, because is the same a booster that a player or the emblem....

Exist this option but, that rewards are given at the end alltogether, once I have some news I come here to confirm.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    We're looking into this now. Will post updates as soon as I have them.
    Richie72 likes this.