Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirty Tactics

I wouldn't call it a dirty tactic, as your opponent is the home team in the fixture it gives them every right to change kick-off time as do you with all your home games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    i agree with others. it's not dirty tactics, even if he knows your fixture, which i doubt. it's a feature in the game to change kick-off time. everyone has the chance to do it in their home games. you should relax. 3 hours is plenty of time. you should have 2 sets of team so you are able to handle this situation. or you can just use rest packs for those players with condition under 80.

Apprentice
    the suggestion of pricop. now that's dirty tactics.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill Wilkinson View Post
    Eh, needed a translator to read that! He has changed the match to get the upper hand, no doubt about it.. putting the match after my CL match with only 1 recovery time for my team. Sorry like but even if it isn't dirty tactics it shouldn't be allowed.
    Hi Phil, sounds like u r new to the game.
    All home teams have a right to request change of time but they cost u 2 tokens for the change.
    If the request for change is made much earlier (say 2 days before) the change given will be a switch of say afternoon game to morning or vice versa. (No options just 1 choice given to u for 2 tokens)
    However if the request is made within 24 hours, the given time slot for the change is probably only about 15 to 30 mins difference. (Again there is no option)

If your opponent is not your friend, he doesn't have your fixture. So he did not change to "fix the match" and scheduled it 3 hrs from yr other game. He probably change to suit his time zone. Eg he is from Asia and can't "watch" the game as he is working. Also like the others said some games are even at closer intervals. Just last night I have a League and Cup S/F one hour apart. The irony is "IT IS THE SAME OPPONENT" and one game is played home and the other away.
    WELCOME TO THE VIRTUAL WORLD
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    Is he perhaps not suggesting that the opponent used dirty tactics, but instead asking for dirty tactics to help win the game? That's what Pricop's post made me think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12