Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: MUTANTS - Fixed in 2020

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's a matter of good programming, not rules.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Nik, even visually the mutants makes the live animated match to look pathetic. Players with 1% run faster sometimes then others with 100% or more which doesn't make any sense at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's a matter of good programming, not rules.
    External skills are summed to the internal ones and these affect just in a minor way.

The players will always run, with 1% speed or with 200%. Always will attack despite play defensive or have low defense skills and the same with all the skill combinations that exist.

The more we talk and try to find solutions, the more I see how bad the game is or became to be honest. There are so many possibilities to cheat the system, one is gone and others will remain, new will be discovered.
    Maybe the game just needs a completely fresh start. Like Pricop wrote, we will face the friendly mutants so many seasons from now on, there won't be a normal state of the game without all of this for the next year or so.

@lalexrus - I just meant restrict negotiations, not auctions. In auctions you should be able to buy 3 star players and train them, but not in negos. Negos should be for 99% quality players period. And like I said, only able to buy from teams the same level or higher. Upselling would be gone, because you cant sell a player from a lower level account to a higher one. It is that easy and still they haven't implemented such a simple feature to improve the game yet. Honestly this is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    @lalexrus - I just meant restrict negotiations, not auctions. In auctions you should be able to buy 3 star players and train them, but not in negos. Negos should be for 99% quality players period. And like I said, only able to buy from teams the same level or higher. Upselling would be gone, because you cant sell a player from a lower level account to a higher one. It is that easy and still they haven't implemented such a simple feature to improve the game yet. Honestly this is just sad.
    only same level - otherwise, it will lead to free player training by 20-40% for 5-10 tokens
    and it seems to me that it cannot be done only to limit farms - at the same time it is necessary to close the tanking and manipulations with the rating when draw are
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    sorry but I have a job to work and a family to feed.
    I don't have the time to play 70 games per day to make mutants or to keep my team at top100.
    From another point of view, an Asian (or whatever) who's doing that and selling hismutant team or group for $100, doing a job too
    70 games a day playing? all the more so now there is no need at all.
    PS If I also have a job, family-children etc
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Except upselling- downselling don't know how to call it, the only other way is playing a lot of friendlies and win the motm 4% white skills.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Except upselling- downselling don't know how to call it, the only other way is playing a lot of friendlies and win the motm 4% white skills.
    Friendlies have been fixed and you cannot improve your quality for "free" anymore. Yes, up-selling is still a major issue but the thing is there should be a fix for the current mutants as well.
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ khris
    External skills are summed to the internal ones and these affect just in a minor way.
    The players will always run, with 1% speed or with 200%. Always will attack despite play defensive or have low defense skills and the same with all the skill combinations that exist.
    That's what I 'm talking.
    Instead of having those fake/scenarios of live game, fix the game engine so what we see to be relative with every player's attributes
    * and not some internal/hidden mumbo jumbo things

@ PricopGeorgeCătălin
    the thing is there should be a fix for the current mutants as well.
    If a player with 1% grey skills , have equal grey and white skills or no more grey-white (starting from tomorrow or next season, not after one year) and cannot perform because of those 1%
    * like one player I have, my first scorer
    MUTANTS - Fixed in 2020-vn.jpg

I 'll have to sell him or train him in his ex-greys
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-24-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @ khris

Instead of having those fake/scenarios of live game, fix the game engine so what we see to be relative with every player's attributes
    * and not some internal/hidden mumbo jumbo things

@ PricopGeorgeCătălin

If a player with 1% grey skills , have equal grey and white skills (or no grey-white) and cannot perform because of those 1%
    * like one player I have, my first scorer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vn.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	111558

I 'll have to sell him or train him in his ex-greys
    1- Khris is not agree, what makes the game unique are the hidden skills.

2- Khris is agree, thats why as mentioned times and times, we need to recovery the limits between skills. so no more 1%s mixed with 300%s.

Simply put, they need to stop all of the 'events' and focus on the original game play to create a level playing field for everyone.

If they get the league, cup and CL / SL sorted out, with teams no higher than 100%, no mutants, stop tanking then they may just get the game back to being as fun as it used to be.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast