Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aku Papua

Thread: My St isn't scoring

My St isn't scoring

My st isn't doing great this season. Tried many formations and also trained him past 10 again and still noting , even against weaker opponents.

Dreamer
    Ask him to stop hanging around too much with giroud, morata and lukaku...
    Blast likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    real football clubs are spending millions and millions every year and you 're moaning

My St isn't scoring-ronaldo-2.jpg

fgs
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    When i watched in 2d - my ST is a lemon
    When turned off - he scored 1 to 2 goals when i see the result later
    No harm trying

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    When i watched in 2d - my ST is a lemon
    When turned off - he scored 1 to 2 goals when i see the result later
    No harm trying
    Yup same here and the goalie.
    When I watch game as manager my strikers cant find the goal let alone tackle properly...average game rating 6.5. The Goalie is even worse, stands still as ball is kicked into penalty box and or opponent is charging towards goal, if a defender doesn't do something it's a goal average game rating 5.5
    Then when I don't watch striker scores 2 goals average game rating 7.9, Goalie is blinding regularly getting man of match award average game rating 7.9...
    So begs the question why watch?
    The only benefit to watching is to change playing style and make subs, as it seems the players play worse when you watch.
    It also asks 'why have I bothered to train players to get the 40% bonus' when as you get 5% bonus for playing at home, a further 8% bonus for watching ...and can still lose to a team with an absent manager, that hasn't trained for several seasons, has no bonuses.....sometimes it seems complete and utter b******s. If result has already been predetermined and everything is bot driven....the fun is lost.
    If Nordgen continually removes the fun and replaces it with ways to spend money, players will start leaving.....simples

Quote Originally Posted by naim149 View Post
    My st isn't doing great this season. Tried many formations and also trained him past 10 again and still noting , even against weaker opponents.
    Sell, is that simple. If don't work, will not work.

External skills have a low impact in the internal programming. You can not create a Messi or CR7, you should find the right player first, the well programmed one.