Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By DaLioS
  • 2 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By DaLioS
  • 2 Post By DaLioS

Thread: Fixed auctions

Fixed auctions

Anyone else suspecting that auctions are fixed? And by that I mean that nordeus has robots who trying to outbid you in auctions. Playing this game nearly from its beginnings i ve witness many times something like this when a team owned by "someone" with no pic and strange name bid right after you or at the last second before the auction ends. I bought a second class fast trainer for the 34 tokens 15 minutes ago. I was aggressive from the beginning biding right after everyone else did, after the sixth bid a "player" named wiltress or something like this appeared suddenly and start doing to me the same thing I did before to the other guys till the auction ended right before we reached 35 tokens. I'm certainly sure that I'm not the only one around who witness this kind of crap.
    StarlingCF likes this.

Im pretty sure you are the only one.
    The auctions are fair there are no Nordeus bots bidding lol
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im pretty sure you are the only one.
    The auctions are fair there are no Nordeus bots bidding lol
    If you say so...
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLioS View Post
    If you say so...
    "owned by "someone" with no pic and strange name"

Gmail account, or multi in FB acc' cases... then we had some old old bugs that showed the same profile image for all those who were bidding but that was years ago and just a displaying bug.... the theory has been there since the game was launched and really, I dont think so xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "owned by "someone" with no pic and strange name"

Gmail account, or multi in FB acc' cases... then we had some old old bugs that showed the same profile image for all those who were bidding but that was years ago and just a displaying bug.... the theory has been there since the game was launched and really, I dont think so xD
    If all you old guys disagree it's ok with me, but I'm not gonna ended here, I LL just try to record of this happens again and I'm sure it will considering how many times I ve witness it...
    khris and Bunzo like this.