Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Doubts

Dreamer
    There are Negotiations when you reach level 4th, I can't wait for this season to end because of this. Hopefully, I'll be able to get players without burning all of my tokens.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    This tactic only works on lower levels, and by lower levels I mean up to 2nd. Or if you bid for an average/weak player. I used to be able to get players for 2 to 5 tokens, now it's hard to get one for 10.
    I nearly took your input on board until i realised your a level 3! This tactic works on more levels than the first one and on good players too. There will always be tight people on every level that will lose a player for the sake of 1 token! Ive done it on level 4 ffs!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    There are Negotiations when you reach level 4th, I can't wait for this season to end because of this. Hopefully, I'll be able to get players without burning all of my tokens.
    Sorry Narf. I became lvl4 this season and its crap. It should be better as you gain levels, but right now all I can see are other lvl4 players and they all have ****e and dont want to sell.

I tend to focus on the token buyers at lvl4 and hope I can grab one of their subs/outcasts.

So far no luck. I too thought it would be better once I hit lvl4 but really, its a waste of time. If you have anyone worth anything in your team, other fuktards make offers of ZERO tokens CONSTANTLY. Pain in the tookus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12