Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Level 4 auctions

Pro
    I think it's all about the server you are on. If you are on the bad one where a 5* player shows u every 3 days and everyone goes crazy for him, you are just out of luck..

Got an account on L6 and it is CHAOS just to try and buy a 5* player on that server, looked for a ST to boost chances of getting further in the CL since the account is short of $ and there was L7 and L8 bidding on the players!!! I was primarily using the account for 35T/season but since these type of bidding wars occur for 5* players and end up eventually paying 22T in total after 3 failed auctions just to eventually get a 28 year old 5*47. It seems like the only way forward now on that account is token farming.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think may be you are unlucky.. Don't bid when many managers are online..Try another time mate..

Rookie
    Tried even very early 5:00AM (GMT) no luck...

there's a trick that worked for me many times, but luck plays the bigger role ..
    if there are two players with similar abilities and positions, and there's only few seconds between them, opt for the 2nd ..
    I remeber when I was L3 I got D'alessandro with 1 token, he was 23-years-old with 5*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12