View Poll Results: Do you like this kind of contest with the ghost ?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I don't like it.

29 87.88%
  • Yes, I like it.

4 12.12%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Do you like this kind of contest ?

Do you like this kind of the Ghost contest ?

Do you like this kind of contest ?
    I don’t

1) Too many games, 15 in this contest. Sooner or later you ‘re gonna loose because of a stronger opponent or a bad day-troll result or simply by stats .
    2) The results many times are random-fixed, specially against bot teams you can see domination in the game, ball possession, shots but a tremendous shot efficiency or a super GK.

3) Opponents are not equal .
    You play vs a weaker team, then maybe with same q and then vs a +15-20% stronger and loose. Then it's his turn to play vs a stronger team than him.
    4) The rewards are poor. In this contest normally you should pay more than 150-200 tokens for a chance to get the final prize. The packs are meaningless and the players are old and many times in a position you don’t need.
    5) The only teams for sure that have good chances in this contest are super tanking teams with 9* quality or teams with mutants . So nordeus saying that is aware and cares for this but every 2nd contest is measured for them.

So, what do you think ?

Do you like this kind of contest ?-contest.jpg
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 10-29-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Famous
    I'm ok with it so far.

If I buy 12 tickets for 96 tokens and complete the event, I earn 126 tokens for a net gain of 30 tokens. A 15-12 record is all that's needed to achieve that. On top is the extra green packs earned.

So far, draw has been based upon quality like associations play. From what I've seen on the fb groups, Uruguay is quality based as well (128 vs. 123; 156 vs. 154; 116 vs. 112, etc...)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-29-2018 at 11:49 AM.

The quality of bots isn't important.
    It's more visual.
    In many games of nations/album , I won the strong team and after that lost from the weaker
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 10-29-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    maloukees and Nikose like this.

Apprentice
    Same as the problems with the real games...there is no reason as to why you win or lose most games, you can play the same teams with the same formations (as per last challenge) and get different results each time. game is a farce, this challenge is impossible to win without spending tokens.....sums up what Nordeus want from us

We had to play vs bot teams and get trolled.
    Then could not
    play games and now the main sceen is stuck.
    Exchange tickets to blue packs
    The worst contest ever.

For those who have the tickets bug, uninstall TE, find an older version, 7.6 is ok, and run the game from there.
    The older, the better