Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Loosing half of the green packs

Loosing half of the green packs

This is a fresh story from a big old famous TE group (breakfast club for presidents) .
    It has many Italian members as the adms .
    One of them, Mario, saw that nordeus cut off his resources, his greens to the half.
    He posted in the group the mails and the answer was that they spotted him using vpn.
    They said that his account was in the same day at Belgium , Luxemburg and Italy, his country.
    Of course he wasn't in those countries and didn't use vpn.
    But why to use it ? We have a daily limit in greens and we can get it living in countries like mine, Italy, most of Europe etc

Some saying that if nordeus spot your account for having many sources, they cut them with the excuse of using "illegal" methods
    even if now there is no reason to use vpn because of the daily limit.
    I 'm a little worry because last year I 'm staying in the same level, playing only asso games with friends and some contests,
    I don't use greens so I have a stock of 5 ' K.
    But I don't want to loose them from some silly excuse.

Loosing half of the green packs-nord1.jpg

Loosing half of the green packs-nord2.jpg

Someone who knows Italians, maybe can understand better because translation isn't so accurate .

He was getting 50 greens,25 with the latest version and 25 with an older version,i guess.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    I just love the fact that although it's against Nordeus rules to use VPNs they are more than happy to have their ad providers show me adverts for 2 different VPN apps.
    That is of course when I can get videos to watch.
    So which is it Nordeus? You're hypocrites or you have no idea what happens with regards to the ad providers?

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    He was getting 50 greens,25 with the latest version and 25 with an older version,i guess.
    They said that his account was in the same day at Belgium , Luxemburg and Italy, his country.
    So he used vpn.

If you can play from an old version it's not vpn, it's not recorded as playing from another country and it's not illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    So he used vpn.

If you can play from an old version it's not vpn, it's not recorded as playing from another country and it's not illegal.
    Then if he used vpn,nothing to do,but he said he was using 2 phones(one with old version and the other with the latest version) no vpn

GAME OVER

Are you also member there madflo? I know some people from the forum that they are.
    Do you understand Italians?
    Last Weekend I also used the old version with my same mobile because X2 wasn't available. Why nordeus would call that vpn?
    And if they do that like did to Mario, were else can we find our right?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I just love the fact that although it's against Nordeus rules to use VPNs they are more than happy to have their ad providers show me adverts for 2 different VPN apps.
    That is of course when I can get videos to watch.
    So which is it Nordeus? You're hypocrites or you have no idea what happens with regards to the ad providers?
    You are not correct here mate.
    The providers also are not stupids to pay for vids that people are watching in China or Vietnam.
    There was a big mess when we saw first time the asso top100 list.
    It was full of Chinese and Vietnamese teams with 8-9* players - using vpn of course.
    Nordeus must had hard times and then started reducing the vids for all the countries.

Dreamer
    I dont get it... Vpn wont give u extra video... U wud have same amount to farm...
    Just then some country has a better, funnier, shorter ads...

I have heard this using old version method, i nvr tot it wud still work till today...

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Are you also member there madflo? I know some people from the forum that they are.
    Do you understand Italians?
    Last Weekend I also used the old version with my same mobile because X2 wasn't available. Why nordeus would call that vpn?
    And if they do that like did to Mario, were else can we find our right?
    No,i'm not a member, i understand a bit Italian and my guess is that he used vpn,as he's trying to justify himself, at some point,that users from different countries are not banned when they use vpn.
    And the guy from support says that is not about the version he used,but the use of vpn.

GAME OVER

Hi,all.

In his email, he claims for refund of cut earnings,due to fact he used no vpn but only 2 phones with different versions, so no irregularity .

In the answer they say it's not a question between old and new versions.
    They say they revealed his account to be accessing from 3 different locations in the same day by using vpn.
    So they can't provide any refund.

This is the meaning of the two mails
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast