Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My 25 level league has one 27 level team!

My 25 level league has one 27 level team!

Hi all!!
    Please have a look on my problem...

At How competitions are formed? (Leagues and Cup) : Nordeus Support says that

CL/LEAGUE,

can sometimes be formed from the teams on a different levels according to the rules that you can read in the HELP section of Top Eleven.

Most of the time in the CL and in the League you will play with the teams that are on the same level as you are.

But sometimes in order to form certain league, we are forced to include some other teams, from lower league, so fairness and possibilities between teams will be approximate.

So, team can be much more stronger than the average quality of his level, but if this happen a team will be promoted and he will play with the teams on higher levels.
    Now look at my screenshots.....

Is this fair???????

13 teams of my league on level 25 and 1 on level 27!!!!

Are you serious NORDEUS ????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 25 level league has one 27 level team!-snap15.jpg   My 25 level league has one 27 level team!-snap12.jpg  

There was a post recently here that a LEVEL 30 team got placed into a league of 13 other LEVEL 25 teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    That's...very confusing lol

Its difficult at the higher levels when there is only a small number of teams on every server thats up there in the shark tank.

Αt least all teams in a league should have no more than one level difference and the same auctions list and scout list. Τhis should happen and not this stupidity!!!!

I can't believe that he is L27 and he has not fully upgraded his stadium.

Well, trying to get answers for this situation led Maria (Nordeus greek supporter) to suspend my account on nordeus support center because the language that I used was inappropriate. I am really mad about this cause she mocks me from the beginning and she reply me like a BOT!!!
    And my language was extremely gentle , (a little ironic maybe but gentle). I have in my mail box all this
    conversation with nordeus supporter but i don't know what to do from now on!!!

Dreamer
    Oh, yes ... Maria. She does reply like a bot - only pre-defined answers and completely ignorant to most of what you say.

Are nordeus pay her for this answers?

Pro
    what do you mean by suspended? You can't play with that team anymore?? That's horrible, you are in 25th season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast