Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My 25 level league has one 27 level team!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Oh, yes ... Maria. She does reply like a bot - only pre-defined answers and completely ignorant to most of what you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by kandilak View Post
    Are nordeus pay her for this answers?
    Most likely ... not many people can handle the pressure of being a support agent, I doubt that somebody would work that (or any other job anyway) for free.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    what do you mean by suspended? You can't play with that team anymore?? That's horrible, you are in 25th season
    No, he means that he can't write support tickets anymore.

Banned
    I think there's only one way to avoid this.At great lvl to combine servers have no such paradoxes.but it will lead to a lack of transfer in servers that will remain without big lvl.problem is a complicated for a decision

Hi all!!
    Please have a look on my problem...

At How competitions are formed? (Leagues and Cup) : Nordeus Support says that

Now look at my screenshots.....

Is this fair???????

13 teams of my league on level 25 and 1 on level 27!!!!

Are you serious NORDEUS ????
    You have a much bigger stadium, much more money in the bank and a much higher squad value - I can understand exactly why you needed to resort to such graphic language and abuse when contacting support (this is said with extreme sarcasm)

Your opponent has a squad that is 3.5% better than yours. Get on with it.

And don't abuse people just because it isn't a walk in the park for you to win your league. As other posters stated here, the higher you go the harder it is to have a league made of the same level teams and your situation is far from the worst
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-24-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Raykco and herdo like this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Pro
    Well, trying to get answers for this situation led Maria (Nordeus greek supporter) to suspend my account on nordeus support center because the language that I used was inappropriate. I am really mad about this cause she mocks me from the beginning and she reply me like a BOT!!!
    And my language was extremely gentle , (a little ironic maybe but gentle). I have in my mail box all this
    conversation with nordeus supporter but i don't know what to do from now on!!!
    How can your language be ironic?? Also how can she reply to you like a bot?

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    You have a much bigger stadium, much more money in the bank and a much higher squad value - I can understand exactly why you needed to resort to such graphic language and abuse when contacting support (this is said with extreme sarcasm)

Your opponent has a squad that is 3.5% better than yours. Get on with it.

And don't abuse people just because it isn't a walk in the park for you to win your league. As other posters stated here, the higher you go the harder it is to have a league made of the same level teams and your situation is far from the worst
    Listen, it's really hard to me to explain things in english. And maybe that's why i can not make you understand where the point is.
    I don't give a **** about winning league.
    I am talking about the rules. I am talking about injustice by mixing teams from different levels in one league.
    An 25 level team have the ability to pick players up to 144 level from auctions list when a 27 level team pick players up to 154 level.
    An 25 level team have the ability to pick players up to 149 level from scout list when a 27 level team pick players up to 159 level.

So we start playing in a league where some managers have better abilities to build their teams compare to others.
    If it's hard for you to understand my english i will make a greek version and then you have to translate it.
    Yinhung likes this.

Pro
    Kandilak, what's your solution for a level 27 team if there are no other or not enough level 27 teams? Where would you put 27 if not at the next closest available level?

1. Bot teams
    You take 13 real teams from other leagues and you replace them with bot teams. So you create a new league with 14 teams in same level.

2. You change the number of teams that promoted to next level or staying in current level. That way you can move the problem from high levels to first level where exists to many bot teams. And of course the teams must be informed about this at the beggining of season.

But all this are so complicated for Nordeus when even the friendly match issue can't fix!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12