Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is it worth it?? No2

Pro

Is it worth it?? No2

from todays friendly match Screenshot by Lightshot and the three previous matches.

And my league position.. Screenshot by Lightshot
    No further comments!!
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Dreamer
    seems the best team of the league have to suffer some injuries like me i had 9 injuries in 4 days
    Nordeus love some competition lol
    KoHearts likes this.

What you doing with 8 injured players at the same time? I though Nordeus set a maximum of 7 injured at anyone time, I'd be sending that screenshot to Nordeus Support if I was you.
    KoHearts likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What you doing with 8 injured players at the same time? I though Nordeus set a maximum of 7 injured at anyone time, I'd be sending that screenshot to Nordeus Support if I was you.
    as you can see it is possible to have more than 7 Soon we will start loose bcz no 11 healthy players for games :P
    Macquarie Uni likes this.

Send the screen shot to Nordeous and call the hospital and tell them you need 8 beds. :P
    KoHearts likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    from todays friendly match Screenshot by Lightshot and the three previous matches.

And my league position.. Screenshot by Lightshot
    No further comments!!
    Did you go up against a team full of Roy Keanes?

Seriously.

But it appears you buy some tokens...now is time to buy some red packs.

But wow, thats a lot of injuries and still in first place. kudos.
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    Injuries are Nordeus best friend (money maker), BUY THEM RED PACKS!!!!!!!
    El Pistolero likes this.

Pro
    Right say what some people think is true (that nordeus target token buyers with more injuries so they buy red packs), then buying red packs is possibly the worst thing you can do! Theyll see you as a cash cow surely??

I had alot of injuries towards the end of last season, rode them out, never bought any packs and now this season ive only had 2 injuries thus far, maybe they avoid me coz i didnt buy red packs the first time..........:P
    SimplySimon and cracicot like this.

if you think/know that having a limit injured players maybe you can explain how the injury server works to figure out a good manager can prevent from happening that (more then 4 injured players is way unrealistic and does not provide a healthy game) ?

Ps. before a smart mod post here "to the vent thread" i would like to say one single problem i noticed today :
    i got to favorite like 5 players top quality to watch how bid goes and for my surprise a random player (Milan) bid on all that players , nothing wrong or bad right ? , but after winning two players and engaging to a bid war on the 3rd player ... i was thinking he brought tokens recently ... he got 3 players from what i saw on auction and i am 100% sure !
    Now can any mod/smart guy explain me why does only 1 player from the 3 recently brought show up in his team ?

do not reply with bull**** like : he exceeded the limit of players / it`s your eye half blind

why this thread cannot be closed ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast