Thread: Top eleven Tournament

Top eleven Tournament

I would like to suggest a new introduction to the system to make it a bit more competitive and interesting and fun for all managers. playing the league, champions league and cup is getting boring. Now we want a new tournament WHR every league has itz own tournament which will b based on fair play(Equal strength).. Eg level 1 tour and so on just as the way u did international cup then.. By playing this it wount impact on players condition so as to also carry on with normal routine play and also with this introduction u guys can mk more money bcos it will entice managers to develop there teams to win. it should be like 4 times in a month WHR we enter with tokens of about 10tokens or cash or as agreed, to win a price based on that level and compete for a special trophy at different levels... I would also suggest registration begins for tournament every Sunday morning meaning who didn't register wount play, then tournament starts Monday and ends Friday as the case may be.. Please top eleven look into this my ideal as it will be best for everyone.. Just give it a try I bet u guys it will b fun

I think there are enough competitions, you have Associations, Representation and other event matches. Its good like how it is now.

There is more room for improvement.. We need more involvement to boost our game play

Players who are playing League, Cup and Champions League have 2 matches every day and 4 at the weekend with the Association matches, so I think that's enough. What if you have 5 or more matches in a day? You wilk need to stay online all day and buy a lot of green boxes..

Quote Originally Posted by Vinojnr View Post
    I would like to suggest a new introduction to the system to make it a bit more competitive and interesting and fun for all managers. playing the league, champions league and cup is getting boring. Now we want a new tournament WHR every league has itz own tournament which will b based on fair play(Equal strength).. Eg level 1 tour and so on just as the way u did international cup then.. By playing this it wount impact on players condition so as to also carry on with normal routine play and also with this introduction u guys can mk more money bcos it will entice managers to develop there teams to win. it should be like 4 times in a month WHR we enter with tokens of about 10tokens or cash or as agreed, to win a price based on that level and compete for a special trophy at different levels... I would also suggest registration begins for tournament every Sunday morning meaning who didn't register wount play, then tournament starts Monday and ends Friday as the case may be.. Please top eleven look into this my ideal as it will be best for everyone.. Just give it a try I bet u guys it will b fun
    Basically what you mean is Club world cup

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk