Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Key players missed for cup final (myth?)

Key players missed for cup final (myth?)

I had a completed second legs of super league cup and advanced to final. The problem is i had 3 yellow cards on that match and two of it rewarded to my 2 best players (striker and winger) in my team and therefore suspended for final due to 2 yellow cards over 2 legs. Prior of these only this 2 players on yellow card received from 1st leg other than my left back. Is the engine intentionally took out our best players or just randomly role dice to random player? My tackle mentality was set to normal all the time. I have 18 tackles & 13 fauls while opponent 24 tackles & 4 fauls. I have 3 yellow cards against them 0 cards.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It happened to me few times but considering I played dozens of finals so far I wouldn't say the game is doing it on purpose, more likely just a myth.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla007 View Post
    I had a completed second legs of super league cup and advanced to final. The problem is i had 3 yellow cards on that match and two of it rewarded to my 2 best players (striker and winger) in my team and therefore suspended for final due to 2 yellow cards over 2 legs. Prior of these only this 2 players on yellow card received from 1st leg other than my left back. Is the engine intentionally took out our best players or just randomly role dice to random player? My tackle mentality was set to normal all the time. I have 18 tackles & 13 fauls while opponent 24 tackles & 4 fauls. I have 3 yellow cards against them 0 cards.
    If the same thing has happened to your opponent then you could feasibly have a basis for thinking that.
    If they have a full team then it's just bad luck.

Famous
    Myth. But to be honest, it has to be a very tight game if they want to see my best players on the pitch for a semi-final secong leg if they have been booked previously. I prefer to take a chance and leave them on the bench. I field them only if things go bad.
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Myth. But to be honest, it has to be a very tight game if they want to see my best players on the pitch for a semi-final secong leg if they have been booked previously. I prefer to take a chance and leave them on the bench. I field them only if things go bad.
    I agree !

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I did that once and the b*****d engine booked one two minutes after they came on as a sub for an injured player...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I able to won the cup but that is a pain to the ass with my best players not with us during the final. Still sometime troll error surprise us.

Rookie
    If it's an essential player and on yellow I don't play them second leg of semi finals

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    If it's an essential player and on yellow I don't play them second leg of semi finals
    previous season my top scorer got a direct red in the first semi-final at 16' so lost actually three games - and I lost the final

But I 've played over 200 finals and I would say it's rare.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I was downed 2-1 on the first leg therefore needed my best players to be there to make the difference, in which i won 2-0 on second leg. Well they got the cards and the rest is history. 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast