Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National team draw got way harder?

Just finished my 9th match for today and finally scored my first goal. 1 goal in 9 matches - how is this possible!!! 16 shots on goal and 27 shots in general but still scored 1 goal only! And the match ended... with a draw 1-1 against the 1st the easiest opponent. So this week I was not able to complete even 1 card.

Some people from my FA had the same experience but some completed all 3 teams after the 1st attempt. So the question now is if your opponents and their difficulty depend on your progress. For example I have 38 cards out of 48 open. Do they really increased the difficulty so that we couldn't complete those last 10 cards so quickly and in this way decided to prolong this event. Because my team mates that completed the opponents easily had only 20-30 cards completed

Well something is off about this challenge.
    I forgot I had my weaker team selected as I had to use that to complete last week's challenges (my first team was too fatigued for the third match), somehow I easily beat the 3 point team, beat the 2 point team in a close match, then changed to my first choice players and struggled against a surprisingly strong Malta!
    The last two matchdays I've beaten all six teams surprisingly so I'm not too unhappy about that, but my free players are rubbish.
    In my squad, I have three players that are weaker than all the others (weaker ones are 4 stars).But I've never managed to be awarded a player that can play in their positions - one is a DC who has to be in my first XI as I only have two DCs in my squad, and the other two are SCs.
    I keep being offered 5-star players in the same few positions as my best players that are 6/7-stars, so that's really frustrating. It's effectively awarding me a new reserve player at the expense of an existing reserve player of similar or better quality.
    Last edited by Half-timer; 11-09-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Just finished my 9th match for today and finally scored my first goal. 1 goal in 9 matches - how is this possible!!! 16 shots on goal and 27 shots in general but still scored 1 goal only! And the match ended... with a draw 1-1 against the 1st the easiest opponent. So this week I was not able to complete even 1 card.

Some people from my FA had the same experience but some completed all 3 teams after the 1st attempt. So the question now is if your opponents and their difficulty depend on your progress. For example I have 38 cards out of 48 open. Do they really increased the difficulty so that we couldn't complete those last 10 cards so quickly and in this way decided to prolong this event. Because my team mates that completed the opponents easily had only 20-30 cards completed
    I had 20/48 stickers completed and defeated my opponents this week easier than expected despite the rise. My team is 75%, I faced Kazakhstan (70%), Poland (95%), and Iran (105%) and managed to beat all of them on the first attempt. Against both Poland and Iran, I scored an early goal and then set to "Defensive". Team scored a counter attack to beat Poland 2-0 and simply held on to beat Iran 1-0. I thrashed Kazakhstan like 5-0 or something.

I completed all album, send me another one, please

a.gavrilin - try to play on max 40% health with opponents 1st match full attack, if loose - 2nd full defensive.
    I completed all strongest teams that way.

Strange game...

The sooner they ditch these 'add ons' and focus on the main game the better

Quote Originally Posted by Half-timer View Post
    Well something is off about this challenge.
    I forgot I had my weaker team selected as I had to use that to complete last week's challenges (my first team was too fatigued for the third match), somehow I easily beat the 3 point team, beat the 2 point team in a close match, then changed to my first choice players and struggled against a surprisingly strong Malta!
    Need to agree with this comment - somehow I also noticed that during the previous week I had some problems playing with my main team 122% but easily defeated 2 and 3 points teams when I put 85% team just because my main team was dead on stamina because of endless tries.

Higher-quality opponents kept up. So now we have only one day to play games, with opponents' quality that is adjusted based on our teams, but player rewards that are not adjusted at all. At least the token prizes are still there.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Dreamer
    Tried 3 times... Against hard, normal and easy team... All end up lose... Dun get it...
    Stamina is full, morale high... Just cant win somehow

More of the same from last two Wednesdays for me.
    Beat the 3-points team first (2-0), then took three attempts to beat the 1-point team. Couldn't beat the 2-point team before my team got too tired though (I can't remember if I made one or two attempts at that).

Addicted
    For the last two weeks, I got stuck on a single team and played several games. In both weeks, I ended up winning the game playing defensive-mixed pass, 0 ST, with AML-AMC-AMC-AMR. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast