Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National team draw got way harder?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Tried 3 times... Against hard, normal and easy team... All end up lose... Dun get it...
    Stamina is full, morale high... Just cant win somehow
    That's also happen to me. A little hard to win man.

This week I defeated easy and normal opponents and then I forgot to play againt the hard one since I was waiting for my player's stamina to recover. I really wish TE team would give me notification within the last 30 minutes of the window time in next update.
    Another thing... in my natio team tab it says next match will be in 20 days?? I guess I'll never complete my album then....

Dreamer
    same thing here, next opponents in 20 days. is that right? and why?

20 days for me too 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Addicted
    Delete this feature as soon as possible because when you don't play it ( i am not on the game to collect flags lol ) , it makes the app having major bugs like endless connexion when you try to access national team or even manager's profile ...
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    National team is boring. I only play it for the free tokens.
    Level 40 Manager

Dreamer
    Still cant beat medium and easy team, let alone the hard ons...

I really dont get it... Before the update, it wasnt like this

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Still cant beat medium and easy team, let alone the hard ons...

I really dont get it... Before the update, it wasnt like this
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC
    Sausy's silence says a lot. Nordeus doesn't care. The game is a money machine for them.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    For those who are still seeing days that are higher than they should be, can you confirm this is still the case?

For your questions raised, all I can say is that feedback has been delivered. As this is still a relatively new feature, we're following the experience and taking in the feedback. With any large-sale changes, we will continue to communicate them as soon as we can.

Regarding retirement age, this was communicated as having a wider window, as players aren't losing stars with seasons, and in real football, players have varying international career length.

How there comes only 80% players?

My team at the moment 127,2%

The problem begun some time ago when there was on update about playing against opponent and gaining one free player. My last 5 oppurtunities of 3 players sets where I can choose players to strengthen my team and the all has been 80% rating.

My players are getting old and how I supposed keep up the space if there is only coming 80% players and you can get only 4 players per season. (if you are lucky and got some free time on Wednesdays.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast