Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National team draw got way harder?

Famous
    I have evidence that opposite to what some people say, game results are not random in this game but I think it is the case with national teams. Yesterday, I lost (I mean drew, which is basicaly the same) twice to the weakest side with a team in full shape and won at my second attempt agaisnt the strong one with a team averaging 65% condition! This is just silly but a fair compensation for the ridiculously high quality level of the oppo (now, the "easy" one is stronger than me).

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    For your questions raised, all I can say is that feedback has been delivered. As this is still a relatively new feature, we're following the experience and taking in the feedback. With any large-sale changes, we will continue to communicate them as soon as we can.

Regarding retirement age, this was communicated as having a wider window, as players aren't losing stars with seasons, and in real football, players have varying international career length.
    Well, thanks for finally replying I guess (even though you only really addressed one of the issues I brought up).

Two issues with this. 1) The age is not realistic, as there are too many players under 30 who are retiring. It is also not realistic because of how many players are retiring at once. My team has 9 players listed as retiring. 2) There is no way to replace the players with anyone of similar quality. The majority of my players are above 124% at this point, with overall team quality of 134.5%. I'm supposed to replace them with 80% players? They'll be nowhere close! My team will still be listed as having high quality because the quality only takes into account your best players (I have calculated this), but my subs will be terrible in comparison.

Nice idea, terrible execution. You can't make opponents vary by quality and then not make the player rewards vary in the same way. It's bad game design at best, and scummy strategy by Nordeus at worst.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    For those who are still seeing days that are higher than they should be, can you confirm this is still the case?

Regarding retirement age, this was communicated as having a wider window, as players aren't losing stars with seasons, and in real football, players have varying international career length.

As a national team manager, I do have the right to call a player to represent his nation till age of 32-34 and/or even keep him on the benches in cases of emergencies.

Nordeus send me a stupid notification that 2 of my players at age of 31 and my best mid center who is also the captain and only 27 years that they going to retire after few days @@ !!! come on !!

That's the first time in history I see a 3rd party forcing players to retire from the national team lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    fixed games anyway

National team draw got way harder?-nations.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pres play,log out,repeat, that's the strategy lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    ....you forgot the "make sub" before log out!
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Has worked twice for me today. Lol.

worked vs macedonia, 3-0 after losing 1-3 attending, level2 rival. xD

Works very well for me too. Nordeus really hate attending managers.

Dreamer
    National team draw got way harder?-screenshot_20181206-155502.jpg
    another oh-f..... moment in national match...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails National team draw got way harder?-screenshot_20181206-155447.jpg  
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-06-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast