Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.10 - 8th of November

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Sausy FC, for the lack of who to talk to, please hear me out. For the past two seasons (this current one makes it 3 seasons), I have been drawn into +1 level Champions League or Cup, I have not been able to go beyond the Quarter Finals of any of these competitions, this to me is not right. If the system cannot be made to group me properly at least give me a market that fits my competition. Thank you.
    I've been having +1 Champions Leagues on and off (mostly on) for the past 5 years, and I've had a lot of success in that time. It's a token of your success in the previous season and the relative strength of your team. As with all these things, you have to learn to take the challenge on and deal with the situation in terms of team formation, tactics and orders. I can't see any reason why Nordeus will change the Cup and CL/SL as they will lose flexibility in making the draws.
    Nebu likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I've been having +1 Champions Leagues on and off (mostly on) for the past 5 years, and I've had a lot of success in that time. It's a token of your success in the previous season and the relative strength of your team. As with all these things, you have to learn to take the challenge on and deal with the situation in terms of team formation, tactics and orders. I can't see any reason why Nordeus will change the Cup and CL/SL as they will lose flexibility in making the draws.
    I'm in this situation too for like 2-3 years now, and didn't prevent me to win titles but the "unfair aspect" is that +1 lvl managers can improve their quality% with + 1 lvl 6 star players that for us are 7 stars,a disadvantage,and you need to train to recover that gap. This is the only problem, the rest is ok
    Nebu likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

New season is started, Saucy any news about T11 19' ?

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    New season is started, Saucy any news about T11 19' ?
    You actually want a new version with even more bugs and useless side competitions?
    Altiplano and Richie72 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You actually want a new version with even more bugs and useless side competitions?
    I hope that they solve current bugs with this new version

Addicted
    news about te2019? where's it???

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    IMPROVEMENTS

-We've added support for a number of new video ad placements. We'll share more info regarding these improvements when these placements go live.
    It has been more than 2 weeks now. What takes you guys so long? We can use more green packs, since we still loose many due to the 24 hour cool down period, that has not been reverted despite many user requests.

Addicted
    No answer, but not official anymore? I cannot find any new version in the App Store.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    No news yet on changes to video placements. This release included support for them, so if/when the placements go live, we will let you know. Sorry for the confusion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12