Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Hunter
  • 2 Post By gogs67

Thread: Transfer market gone mad

Famous

Transfer market gone mad

Wish I'd got a screen shot but saw an 18 yo DR/DC/DL FK SA go for 105 tokens this morning!!!!!!
    maloukees and Half-timer like this.

Rookie
    lmao love how someone spend over 50 Tokens on SA player when I can buy player without SA and train him SA I want in one day

Famous
    Use unbelievable, better but scouts more cheap and already higher quality

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Use unbelievable, better but scouts more cheap and already higher quality
    ...but don't last as long as min. age for a Scout player is 22 and they don't train as fast.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    unbelievable.
    can't be bad.
    and here I am happy to sell my 19 years old player for 2-10 tokens through negotiations. lol
    maloukees likes this.

i'm buying 18 y old player with maximum 30... 105 is way to much, but that depends. I usually stay all day to find perfect player.
    When you buy 18 old, and spend 400 greens on training, you dont care about 100 gold no ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by alien7ss View Post
    i'm buying 18 y old player with maximum 30... 105 is way to much, but that depends. I usually stay all day to find perfect player.
    When you buy 18 old, and spend 400 greens on training, you dont care about 100 gold no ?
    I buy 18 yo's that are high 4* for max 5 tokens. 150 greens and I have a scout with SA.
    Spending 100 tokens rather than greens because you can't be bothered taking 20 mins training seems like madness
    Or just having too much money!
    Hunter and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Ok here's an example of why transfer market prices will go so high for certain players.
    This season I'm level 43 where the maximum value for a player appearing on the transfer market is 128 million.
    For the previous 5/6 seasons the maximum value for any player on any of those levels has been 127 million.
    So this season I can deduce that a player showing as 128m @18 years old is going to be good. No?
    After so many seasons of blindly trying to find fast training players on auctions I now have an indicator as to which players will be better.
    Result = I'm prepared to spend "more" tokens than normal, hence price increases.
    Now. At the same time as I've seen a difference in max value for players on auction so have players 5/6 levels below me, and below them, and 5/6 levels above me and above them. And again, after so many seasons of not having seen a difference in value they now have an indicator as to which are the "best" players to buy.
    Result = bidding wars which can push prices to over 100 tokens.
    There's a table of maximum prices somewhere in the forum. Would be interesting to know if this theory is just billshut or not?