Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Tactics

Dirty Tactics

Guy I'm playing tomorrow who is 2nd in my league behind me, in a potential league deciding match has switched the time of the game to 0.45am... surely there should be a limit on the time people can switch the games to, I've got a champions league semi 3hrs before too so team will be knackered and I wont be able to watch... think that's the league slipped away from me.

Anyone else had someone pull a dirty trick to win a game?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hmm... if you are not watching use some hard tackling :P or if you have an other top11 account, try to add him on friends and put a friendly game against him and use hard tacking :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    no idea how can u call it a dirty tactic,u and him are probably in dif time zone,so if he want to watch the match he have to change the match time.unless he do several friendly match to u just be4 the real match then u can call it dirty -_-"

Provided your players are of good condition, and high morale, the 3 hour gap between your games should be no problem. Many times I have played 2 matches in the space of an hour, and the players have been fine in the second game.

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    no idea how can u call it a dirty tactic,u and him are probably in dif time zone,so if he want to watch the match he have to change the match time.unless he do several friendly match to u just be4 the real match then u can call it dirty -_-"
    Eh, needed a translator to read that! He has changed the match to get the upper hand, no doubt about it.. putting the match after my CL match with only 1 recovery time for my team. Sorry like but even if it isn't dirty tactics it shouldn't be allowed.

Couple of questions. Are you "friends" with this guy? And if not, are you both in the same CL tournament?

Rookie
    1st: srr 4 my bad Eng
    2nd: what make u sure that u and he are in the same time zone?? if it an important match i will change the match time(if i can) to when i can watch it,and i guess u'll do the same thing
    3th: like raykco ask,are u guys also in the same CL ??
    @raykco:don't think they are friend ,if they are friend the other guys will just do a friendly match,why waste 2 tokens to changed the time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Wilkinson View Post
    Guy I'm playing tomorrow who is 2nd in my league behind me, in a potential league deciding match has switched the time of the game to 0.45am... surely there should be a limit on the time people can switch the games to, I've got a champions league semi 3hrs before too so team will be knackered and I wont be able to watch... think that's the league slipped away from me.

Anyone else had someone pull a dirty trick to win a game?
    that is a problem I have tomorrow.. Having figured out how much training I can do before the match tomorrow, it was then moved up 6 hours so now my team will be tired. times should be kept. friendlies also should be scheduled at least 24 hours in abvance unless both sides want to play right away.

what is really difficult is a match 15 minutes after the last one. there is often no window to change your lineup as there is a period before and after where you cant make any changes

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    1st: srr 4 my bad Eng
    2nd: what make u sure that u and he are in the same time zone?? if it an important match i will change the match time(if i can) to when i can watch it,and i guess u'll do the same thing
    3th: like raykco ask,are u guys also in the same CL ??
    @raykco:don't think they are friend ,if they are friend the other guys will just do a friendly match,why waste 2 tokens to changed the time ^^
    What I am thinking is, if they are not friends and not in same CL comp, then the other guy wouldn't have any clue as to what time Phil's CL match was scheduled for. He said the time was changed deliberately, "no doubt", but think its just a coincidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast