Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Stupid game Top 11

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Now a SL game, just finished... Noting unexpected happened here, we were stronger team and performed much better, but this happens rarely... After the worst performance in the season, in the league game, earlier, this was our best performance by far, 8.10 average rating... So, it's 3-2 for troll results...

Attachment 112978

See how team performance is oscillating, game by game...

Attachment 112980
    "neutral players oscilation" .... key players tend to keep high ratings, like 10-10-9-10-8 maybe, and others do this oscilation, intentionally in terms of "contribution" during the matches...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "neutral players oscilation" .... key players tend to keep high ratings, like 10-10-9-10-8 maybe, and others do this oscilation, intentionally in terms of "contribution" during the matches...
    Not like that... Even key players oscillate from 10 to 6 to 10... Or are completely trolled, comparing to previous season...
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Not like that... Even key players oscillate from 10 to 6 to 10... Or are completely trolled, comparing to previous season...
    Then looking the latest scores we have to check out if the simulator has been re-calibrated lately.... cuz Im noticing that many people is saying what you say.. lately something has changed...

I don't know why but developers make this game more and more disappointing. Really randomly and meanless! Khris, I see that you are looking for logic explanation for all obscenities happen in the game, but there isn't explanation and there isn't excuse for Nordeus. They killed one really good game and we have to accept this and move forward.
    khris likes this.

Nordeus never gived a explanation about Phisical & Mental attributes,and the only attribute related to the "Mental" part imo can be fitness. So Can "Fitness" be related to this player form ? Like for example, a low fitness player ( even with great stats ) is "lazy" and have rating like 8-6-6-8-7 etc.. or a player with high fitness is a hard worker and have costant rating like 8-8-9-8-9 etc

Also in training section we can see this
    Stupid game Top 11-screenshot-1262-.jpg

This is a example, my 2 players with different fitness

Stupid game Top 11-screenshot-1258-.jpg
    Stupid game Top 11-screenshot-1259-.jpg

Stupid game Top 11-screenshot-1260-.jpg
    Stupid game Top 11-screenshot-1261-.jpg

Just a hypothesis
    maloukees likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Then looking the latest scores we have to check out if the simulator has been re-calibrated lately.... cuz Im noticing that many people is saying what you say.. lately something has changed...
    I have noticed that lately "scouts" and players with higher gray skills are performing little better than "mutants"
    maloukees and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I don't know why but developers make this game more and more disappointing. Really randomly and meanless! Khris, I see that you are looking for logic explanation for all obscenities happen in the game, but there isn't explanation and there isn't excuse for Nordeus. They killed one really good game and we have to accept this and move forward.
    I basically explain my knowledge and experience of how it was.... the how it is, is a mystery that we need to solve xD and yes... is true that we notice about changes in the players behavior and there are no news, but you know well as a old forumer that since years ago we've been asking for a more open relation with Nordeus... more direct, more influence from real managers (more when we talk of old managers stuck in high levels...) ...so we only can stay pushing...

Regarding the oscilation point I just wanted to mention that the simulation chose different players intentionally for each match, thats how it creates a variability... from the 11, 7-8 appear in the old comments (then the live animation do it's own version) and some of these 7-8 have different impact and contribution,... next match, another group of 7-8is chosen, and so...
    Right now, if the ratings variation is even more wide, means that something has happenned... Im just doing observations, not justifying.

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Nordeus never gived a explanation about Phisical & Mental attributes,and the only attribute related to the "Mental" part imo can be fitness. So Can "Fitness" be related to this player form ? Like for example, a low fitness player ( even with great stats ) is "lazy" and have rating like 8-6-6-8-7 etc.. or a player with high fitness is a hard worker and have costant rating like 8-8-9-8-9 etc

Also in training section we can see this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1262).jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	112992

This is a example, my 2 players with different fitness

Name:	Screenshot (1258).jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	112994

Name:	Screenshot (1259).jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	112996

Name:	Screenshot (1260).jpg 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	112998

Name:	Screenshot (1261).jpg 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	113000

Just a hypothesis
    I only play the cup... Im the favourite with just one rival there...

Stupid game Top 11-gk-cup.jpg

Stupid game Top 11-dc-cup.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    I have noticed that lately "scouts" and players with higher gray skills are performing little better than "mutants"
    I've noticed something similar. Ishi should not be performing at an equal level to Centeno.

Stupid game Top 11-1-1-team-stats.jpgStupid game Top 11-1-1-ishi.jpgStupid game Top 11-1-1-jiang.jpgStupid game Top 11-1-1-centeno.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-19-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Rookie
    The game is stupid and those who worry about it (including me) are even more stupid. Really, results are too random, no logic at all, so why bother? Nordeus suck but yet laugh at stupid us
    Vladimir Chelsea likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast