Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Age of Scout Players at Level 2

Age of Scout Players at Level 2

Is it just me, or does everyone in level 2 get 23 year olds as their youngest Scout Players in the transfer market?

Every day I've checked and nothing under 23, I want youngsters to be able to develop further and stay with my team for a few seasons, and if I've got to pay 50 tokens for them I also want them to develop quicker, but at 23 that is not going to happen?

Why does the Scout list not have 18/19 year olds?
    Last edited by Golden Boys FC; 04-23-2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Typo
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Scout Players are on the scout list are always aged between 22-29 years thus being developed players already unlike their younger counterparts that come through the youth system.

My tip is if you buy a scout at the beginning of a new season aged between 22-24 and have a quality that ends in 4/9, then you can get 4 seasons from a scout player through natural growth.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Scout Players are on the scout list are always aged between 22-29 years thus being developed players already unlike their younger counterparts that come through the youth system.

My tip is if you buy a scout at the beginning of a new season aged between 22-24 and have a quality that ends in 4/9, then you can get 4 seasons from a scout player through natural growth.
    So on that basis, and given that I've just picked up an 18 year old ST (Five Star 27) for 1 Token and $2.05m off the Transfer List (can't understand why no one else bid on him) I'd be better off training him hard to get him to Scout level as ill get more seasons out of him?
    July Fourth likes this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    So on that basis, and given that I've just picked up an 18 year old ST (Five Star 27) for 1 Token and $2.05m off the Transfer List (can't understand why no one else bid on him) I'd be better off training him hard to get him to Scout level as ill get more seasons out of him?
    Yes. But it depends on what training speeds the player has because not all 18 year olds from the transfer market are fast trainers, some are the 2* ducks sold from managers 3 levels higher than you. Run a test on all 3 types on hard and give us the progess returns here. (for example 20/40/60)

Also we are getting later into the season now and less managers need players.

Yes. But it depends on what training speeds the player has because not all 18 year olds from the transfer market are fast trainers, some are the 2* ducks sold from managers 3 levels higher than you. Run a test on all 3 types on hard and give us the progess returns here. (for example 20/40/60)

Also we are getting later into the season now and less managers need players.
    Where can I see the % of progress for each of the 3 types of training? I've not come across that before
    Thanks
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Where can I see the % of progress for each of the 3 types of training? I've not come across that before
    Thanks
    When you train the player on hard in training and it gives a "+20" for example on the end of the condition bar for progress gained.

When you train the player on hard in training and it gives a "+20" for example on the end of the condition bar for progress gained.
    Doh! So that's what that means...

I've done one lot of 3 types in the past hour and he got +96 which I assume is good?

I'll wait for the group to finish and then check each one on its own and report back

Thanks
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Doh! So that's what that means...

I've done one lot of 3 types in the past hour and he got +96 which I assume is good?

I'll wait for the group to finish and then check each one on its own and report back

Thanks
    Yeah +96 is a good stat for a 18 year old 5* player on match practice I believe.

Rookie
    +96 from all 3 in hard training is bad for an 18 years old.I got a player getting +160 only from a training match.
    Can you be a bit more specific about how much he gets at every type of training?

Quote Originally Posted by killeralexis View Post
    +96 from all 3 in hard training is bad for an 18 years old.I got a player getting +160 only from a training match.
    Can you be a bit more specific about how much he gets at every type of training?
    33/54/77 which I'm now assuming is poor given your getting +160 to my +77?
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast