Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By talisman
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Quick question.

Quick question.

How poorly will a player is out of position. I am playing 4-5-1 in the next game, with my 130 amr playing as mr. How much will his performance differ?

2% performance penalty for the team, the player will probably play out of his skin...
    Bunzo, Altiplano, khris and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

1% possession the yellow triangle, 2% the red. I play almost all matches with at least 1 player Out Position, and they can play worst, or better.
    Many times I used a ST as AML/R obtaining great results.. now Ive a AMC a MC, and basically there are 2 factors there that count, 1 is the average quality that a player OP can add to another line, this can mean more power and control in that zone, and the 2nd factor is if, the players performance improves or goes to worst...
    Too what happens with my actual amc playing as MC is that. acts like a neutral playet, increasing the avq of that line so, giving me the possession control, but he almost do not appear or do any contribution. Just stabilizes.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    2% performance penalty for the team, the player will probably play out of his skin...
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    1% possession the yellow triangle, 2% the red. I play almost all matches with at least 1 player Out Position, and they can play worst, or better.
    Many times I used a ST as AML/R obtaining great results.. now Ive a AMC a MC, and basically there are 2 factors there that count, 1 is the average quality that a player OP can add to another line, this can mean more power and control in that zone, and the 2nd factor is if, the players performance improves or goes to worst...
    Too what happens with my actual amc playing as MC is that. acts like a neutral playet, increasing the avq of that line so, giving me the possession control, but he almost do not appear or do any contribution. Just stabilizes.
    We learn new things everyday. Thanks lads.