Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Can someone from Nordeus help me understand?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I love the game, but now it is so broken and I play for the same reason like Ποσιδονας. Just expect some miracle I suppose.

So Santa, do you still wait for answare of your question?
    Well, po_zdrach, I must admit I am starting to loose my hope. But I have not given up yet I still hope to get any word from the company. Apparently there is something broken, because the scenario where you face 184 percent opponent is not intended (or at least I hope it is not) so I still believe someone will bother to say hi and bye.

But to be constructive - if you think the things over, what are the main principles of Top Eleven levels? The regular scenario is that after each season everyone looses 20 percent so to have motivation next season to keep developing the team. Only the teams who are extraordinarily weak get this big help and do not loose those 20 percent, probably because if they did, after few seasons they would evaporate.

And now there are teams who exploit this system. If someone wins cup or champions league, obviously is not weak, so does not need this kind of help. So why not change the system? If yout want to stick with 20 percent deduction after each season, ok,it makes sense, but lets deduct not just based on league standings but also on cup and champions league performance?
    Dan G likes this.

Why not take 20% off everybody, regardless of where you finish in the league (or Cup/CL)? Completely removes the ability to tank.

For teams at the bottom it's more like a real-life relegation... you'd end up playing teams of lower quality and you'd have to work your way back up through transfers and training.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Why not take 20% off everybody, regardless of where you finish in the league (or Cup/CL)? Completely removes the ability to tank.

For teams at the bottom it's more like a real-life relegation... you'd end up playing teams of lower quality and you'd have to work your way back up through transfers and training.
    Yes. Why not. That would eliminate tanking thoroughly. The only issue I can think of is that if weak teams loose 20% every season, they come very soon to zero. What then? There would be millions of useless 1% teams and that would cause a hassle I think. But for me, such solution would solve the issue, doubtless.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    😑😑🤔🤔
    wow ... you talk as if someone else doesn't like you.
    try the way you start well.
    level 35, what's with the level ?? this is your pride at level.
    You should try to understand what already exists, not close the existing discussion. it's like spam. You just started 2016 ... and this discussion is already there long before you start. now you even close the one that went wrong.
    people like this make the community decline in understanding and discussion!

Famous

This is very good idea!!!

100% agree on this one, hope the devs read this idea also..

Only the teams who are not active and /or on vacation/wotk.. etc..

just make a bottom quality of 20% to there level.

Unfortunately we have to think every time how the top100/platinum tricksters can abuse the system.
    Can you imagine a team with -10* quality players (if relegate every season) how can manipulate the asso draw ?

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I thinks..

It is better to enter event programs in collaboration for increased revenue.

This is possible for additional rewards in games with added creativity in league, cup, CL / super (especially in the league)

The TE managers will think more about the old things that have happened
    (out of the existing game path)

take the fantasy game idea..
    instead it adds to the prolonged polemic with the wrong blame.

Guys, it is meaningless to make proposals (in forum there are dozens) and blame each other. Nordeus REALLY do not care about you. I suppose they have business plan about the game and I personality do not understand it, but obviously it works because you are still here (like me).

I can say you some good changes to stop tanking and quality manipulations:
    - decrease tokens prise for associations, make tokens prise for league
    - for quality of the team, count best 11 players from last season

But it is really, really meaningless...
    madflo19, Altiplano and jcohen42 like this.

By the way, in the game now exist bigger problems than manipulators and tankers. Game engine is totally broken. Tactics, formation, players this things have not mater. This game become slot machine and it is far away from football manager game.
    madflo19, khris and Hunter like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    By the way, in the game now exist bigger problems than manipulators and tankers. Game engine is totally broken. Tactics, formation, players this things have not mater. This game become slot machine and it is far away from football manager game.
    I agree that the engine is the biggest problem
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-04-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast