Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tomu741
  • 1 Post By Aku Papua

Thread: Seriously guys?

Seriously guys?

Seriously guys ? The game has no logic anymore. It is becoming more and more a drain that is made only to suck money...

Same tactics ( defencive 5-3-2+defence bonus) , full morales, full stamina and the results for my team that is at 117% is...Lost by a team 98% in the League. Lost by a team in the Association of 109% . Win 4-0 !!! against a team of 124% in the Champions League. A normal team, not an abandoned one. This guy i am sure is pissed off now for his reasons... A win of 4-0 with full money bonus for the players but 10 of them were so unhappy that they've lost their morals. The MVP lost moral !!! The game knows of course that i have the second game for the association in two hours, so "why not, spend some tokens sucker"....

It is a great dissapointment. Maybe your finance isn't going so great but it's not our fault . Try to make this game reliable again and this is gonna get you more profit.

P.S And the joke among the players of course is the assistant. So inaccurate and irrelevant . At the defeat by the 98% team first thing i read was "They were the favourites !!! "

Addicted
    I would say wait for top eleven 2019. If there won't be any changes than piss ...
    pjBS and IImaestroII like this.

true

Dreamer
    98% means it is not an abandoned team...
    Losing against tat kinda team is normal i think... And 17% different is meaningless between the team around 100%

By ur logic, score must be decided based on % of the team... Tats not rite... We saw Manchester got beaten several times this season...
    Hunter likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    98% means it is not an abandoned team...
    Losing against tat kinda team is normal i think... And 17% different is meaningless between the team around 100%

By ur logic, score must be decided based on % of the team... Tats not rite... We saw Manchester got beaten several times this season...
    Yes. I too lost in a very similar circumstance because the opponent had some 22/23 years old very well trained players. My players are not as good as his although my players have higher overall rating.

Hope you get the point.

I repeat. It's not only the losses it is also the win against a superior opponent by 4-0 . Do you want something new? At the National teams i won a last desperate match with all my players at 30 stamina because i runned out of greens, against one hard team of three points . I understand a little amount of surprises but this is becoming out of any reason...