Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Proof that there is a conspiracy crom nordeus against me and my teammates !

Addicted

Proof that there is a conspiracy crom nordeus against me and my teammates !

All has begun with a strange bug on my main team , a bug that nobody on this forum has report on the forum , very strange indeed !
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...s-profile.html

This bug continued during nearly 30 days without any explications or a good and honest support from Nordeus . Seriously i gave up to fight and resign to play with it ...

Next , one of my teammate have been contaminated by this strange bug ! Still nobody report those bug on this forum. Becoming suspicious of a conspiracy .

Cherry on the cake , this bug end today and guess what happen on the same time , all our association account received a warning from Nordeus for using VPN !!!!

Is it a joke ? We manage to watch 25 videos/days with no difficult since a long time , so why would we used a third party tricks to complete this achievment ???
    Completly no sense .....

We've just loose between 300 and 750 greens per account !!!!!

Nordeus clearly abuse of their power , for me no doubt there is a conspiracy against us , and that Nordeus monitor us .
    It appears they want us to be disgusting and to stop !!!!

They are liar , we didn't use this trick .

Their goals is to disgust us because we are a famous top 30 world in association, and we have well trained players , or someone report them we use cheats just to put sticks on our wheels ....

When i see some moderator spending their life to lay silly suggestions to decrease gap between very good managers and standard manager , i am pretty sure they managed to convince Nordeus's guy to banish us , no matter the manner ...
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 11-20-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    All has begun with a strange bug on my main team , a bug that nobody on this forum has report on the forum , very strange indeed !
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...s-profile.html

This bug continued during nearly 30 days without any explications or a good and honest support from Nordeus . Seriously i gave up to fight and resign to play with it ...

Next , one of my teammate have been contaminated by this strange bug ! Still nobody report those bug on this forum. Becoming suspicious of a conspiracy .

Cherry on the cake , this bug end today and guess what happen on the same time , all our association account received a warning from Nordeus for using VPN !!!!

Is it a joke ? We manage to watch 25 videos/days with no difficult since a long time , so why would we used a third party tricks to complete this achievment ???
    Completly no sense .....

We've just loose between 300 and 750 greens per account !!!!!

Nordeus clearly abuse of their power , for me no doubt there is a conspiracy against us , and that Nordeus monitor us .
    It appears they want us to be disgusting and to stop !!!!

They are liar , we didn't use this trick .

Their goals is to disgust us because we are a famous top 30 world in association, and we have well trained players , or someone report them we use cheats just to put sticks on our wheels ....

When i see some moderator spending their life to lay silly suggestions to decrease gap between very good managers and standard manager , i am pretty sure they managed to convince Nordeus's guy to banish us , no matter the manner ...

JUST TAKE THIS BIG F*** IN your face .

It is enough !!!!! This game is now lead by people , noob people who hate us .....

You are all little persons ... Go in hell !
    F*** F*** F*** silly people and silly games.
    This game is dead , be affraid of next TE 2019 ....

and this reminds what I wrote here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...een-packs.html

btw I never made a post with the name or a pic of my team here in the forum

You are very wrong when you accuse me indirectly. Plus, believe me, Ive nothing against you, you see that despite all the epileptic chapters of rage that we had you still here but otherswere banned straight.
    I only report assos when these are sold. Isn't even a Nordeus job to check out the VPN usage associated to the offers, because the policy of VPN restriction there comes from the 3rd parties, video providers that have in their terms these rules because when someone contracts ads to them for a specific zone, they lose money if someone uses vpn to watch these ads.

I don't think that Kaizer Franz accuse you or other mods, maybe some people from nordeus that watching the forum.
    But I don't understand why nord support still accusing those days for vpn, managers from Italy, France or other European countries when there is no reason for this.
    And we could see the old times teams from Vietnam or China winning trophies with 8* teams

Addicted
    Ok man . But i repeat , we didn't use third party to achieve something we could do without .

Why the six teams received a warning so ?????

Refund all the greens because it is scandalous !!!!

Addicted
    I was thinking about many people . I have no big proofs of from who it comes . I think about some old french mates who are jealous or some people on the forum , so khris i give you my apologies despite we are completly opposed on the way we think the game should go ...
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I don't think that Kaizer Franz accuse you or other mods, maybe some people from nordeus that watching the forum.
    But I don't understand why nord support still accusing those days for vpn, managers from Italy, France or other European countries when there is no reason for this.
    And we could see the old times teams from Vietnam or China winning trophies with 8* teams
    "When i see some moderator spending their life to lay silly suggestions to decrease gap between very good managers and standard manager , i am pretty sure they managed to convince Nordeus's guy to banish us , no matter the manner ..."
    This guy is me

Ok man . But i repeat , we didn't use third party to achieve something we could do without .

Why the six teams received a warning so ?????

Refund all the greens because it is scandalous !!!!
    Ive sent the thread directly to the devs, can't say more till have an answer. By the way in the thread shared by @Ποσιδονας and many others since time ago, I adviced about 2 things related with video providers, one is the Vpn, forbidden in the providers terms and second is the Advertising ID Reset, that allow the same device to have access to more ads, remember that both things are forbbiden.
    By my side as said the thread has been sent there, so I just can wait for an answer about this issue.

I was thinking about many people . I have no big proofs of from who it comes . I think about some old french mates who are jealous or some people on the forum , so khris i give you my apologies despite we are completly opposed on the way we think the game should go ...
    No worries man

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Ive sent the thread directly to the devs, can't say more till have an answer. By the way in the thread shared by @Ποσιδονας and many others since time ago, I adviced about 2 things related with video providers, one is the Vpn, forbidden in the providers terms and second is the Advertising ID Reset, that allow the same device to have access to more ads, remember that both things are forbbiden.
    By my side as said the thread has been sent there, so I just can wait for an answer about this issue.
    We didn't use Both

We watch 25 videos / days in a regular way as everybody

Still no answer ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast