Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By macca7
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Cheats? because i cannot figure out how this is possible

Rookie

Cheats? because i cannot figure out how this is possible

Cheats?  because i cannot figure out how this is possible-thumbnail-8-.jpgCheats?  because i cannot figure out how this is possible-thumbnail-5-.jpg

Can anybody understand how this is possible because a cap was put on teams training players above 180% yet i see tons of teams with players in the high 200s%

I cannot understand how they are manilpuating the game, i get battered in association matches so i literally had to stop taking really strong teams in my association and i was still was drawn against a 10 star association weekend before last and apart from my 8 star team the other 5 teams in my association were 4 and 5 star lol its absurd and yes the tosser above was the association.

Theres clearly no way to train that high unless u spend 10k on a single team... f***ing losers wouldnt surprise me.... any ideas welcome guys because after 7 years i thought i knew the game inside out but this i cant fathom

By the way, this team was like this the season before when the player was 19 so there is definatelty some sort of manipulation of the game going on....

It's not enough to play this game for 7 years or so,if you don't read the forum or some fb groups regularly you will miss many things,like here,the "friendlies training system " which has been recently patched
    nikolgiorgos, khris, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's not enough to play this game for 7 years or so,if you don't read the forum or some fb groups regularly you will miss many things,like here,the "friendlies training system " which has been recently patched
    Very true but i barely have enough time to breathe sometimes however i did notice last week a discussion about that but when u see a team with 7 players in the high 200% surely they would have to play hundreds if not thousands of friendlies to accomplish there high 200% on 7 or 8 players right?
    maloukees likes this.

Over 50 friendlies/day easily if he was doing this from the beginning.
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I battered the hell out of friendly games
    still got 2 players at 200%

Though saying that the player mentioned at 20 years old would not have been created when the Friendly fenzie was on ?
    Last edited by Bunzo; 12-05-2018 at 06:48 PM.