Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Free transfers

Pro

Free transfers

Anyone elses TL being inundated with free transfers the past few days? I generally see 1 or 2 but the past 2 days there has been more than 20 any time ive checked it, all levels, all ages.

Just seeing whether its players put on by nordeus or maybe a group of mates have decided to quit n sack there full team??

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't have so many this days
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    I do see plenty of them this week, most of them are crap though.

Pro
    good cash cows though, picking them up for 1 token and them selling them for there market value

Dreamer
    Well, lucky you.
    Could never happen against bidders on my server.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Well, lucky you.
    Could never happen against bidders on my server.
    Because they are not real bidder like you and I .......another way Nordeus found to make us waste tolkens
    Ulric Hilroth Jude likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Because they are not real bidder like you and I .......another way Nordeus found to make us waste tolkens
    Oh, please - keep the bid bot conspiracy theory in its own topic. There are just way too many aggressive bidders on my server.

Banned
    Oh, please - keep the bid bot conspiracy theory in its own topic. There are just way too many aggressive bidders on my server.
    People have the right to doubt and share their doubts(like me)Nobody forces you to believe what other people think that's a fact.For you aggressive bidder,for me bot or Nordeus employee

Banned
    Yes but when there are not enough aggressive bidders, they must create them. I saw a 30 yo MC with freekick with quality 29 go unsold yesterday. 30 quality is what we all fight for at my level and this should have gone but nobody wanted, which is so strange. I just cant figure out some of the strange **** happening these days.

I dont get any free agents over 24 quality. OF course I cant use them because I have an avg of 33, so they are useless. SO, I cant partake in this buying cheap and selling for money.

I dont think you understand the inequality between servers. Some are heaven for buyers, others are token wars. Nordeus needs to consolidate and make things equal for everyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yes but when there are not enough aggressive bidders, they must create them. I saw a 30 yo MC with freekick with quality 29 go unsold yesterday. 30 quality is what we all fight for at my level and this should have gone but nobody wanted, which is so strange. I just cant figure out some of the strange **** happening these days.

I dont get any free agents over 24 quality. OF course I cant use them because I have an avg of 33, so they are useless. SO, I cant partake in this buying cheap and selling for money.

I dont think you understand the inequality between servers. Some are heaven for buyers, others are token wars. Nordeus needs to consolidate and make things equal for everyone.
    Very, very precisely.I think I mentioned it on my server and lvl buying players is very easy,biddwar with more than 5-6 rounds have only for young players +SA.but looking at teams that I can i see that all have financial problem I think this is the reason for existence that bot/moron/Nordeus employee never mind what exactly is this.If this thing not there i will not spend this 36 tokens which are free

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast