Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Here we go again !

Rookie

Angry Here we go again !

Once again playing a team below me , thought I'd use in game boost to give my side an added lift and just like the bad old days of a few seasons ago I couldn't use any boost at all and game drifted to a nil nil draw , only trouble is I've now dropped from joint fourth to fifth 3 points behind fourth with two games to go , good bye champions league ? Thanks nordeus !

Apprentice
    I think there's still hope for you, but I don't know what is up with nordeus. I actually get nervous playing games I should mathematically win. Like now when I see a 60% team I get way more tense than playing a team near my 100% rating. Idk it seems as if nordeus tried to up their algorithm for upsets and ended up just making it almost a rule that you will lose or draw against teams you used to easily win against.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Hmmm... I also just got a troll. Me.... 14 points clear at top vs bottom team, 1 win all season. Me... 132%, bottom team... 94%. Me... 8 supporters and I attended, bottom team..... 1 supporter and didn’t turn up. My ST and AML who have been scoring for fun all season couldn’t hit a barn door. My legend AML, Top scorer in League got 5.8 rating despite 9 or 10 in nearly every other match and he missed 5 FK and 1 pen. The result....
    pele likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Hmmm... I also just got a troll. Me.... 14 points clear at top vs bottom team, 1 win all season. Me... 132%, bottom team... 94%. Me... 8 supporters and I attended, bottom team..... 1 supporter and didn’t turn up. My ST and AML who have been scoring for fun all season couldn’t hit a barn door. My legend AML, Top scorer in League got 5.8 rating despite 9 or 10 in nearly every other match and he missed 5 FK and 1 pen. The result....
    <snip>
    I know how frustrating it can be. I've always wanted to win the league with a 100% record, and I was on my way this season with 21 wins out of 21. Alas, I drew the 22nd game against a 15% weaker team despite dominating the game. I suppose I will have to try again next season.

Rookie
    I contacted nordeus explained what happened , when it happened , date and time it happened and they came back with we thank you for contacting us but we are unable to help without further information and a screen shot thanks in anticipation nordeus:- firstly I've told you what happened , the date and time it happened - secondly you want a screen shot of what exactly? The ingame boost screen not working ( won't that just be a picture of the in game booster screen ? ) So once more nordeus can do nothing to help , what a surprise players are not important anymore !