Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: League top scorer event

League top scorer event

I have a question about the top scorer event as 3 days now Support is telling me that it doesn't matter if i didn't joined the event(at the event screen) at any time of the season,but most probably someone beat me "the last minutes of the season" and that's why i don't have the claim button(that's impossible as i had the last game many hours after all the other fixtures of my league and after this last game my player and one opponent playere had 29 goals each.
    So if any of the admins will be kind to enlighten us about if it is mandatory or not to press the "join the event" button at any point of the season, i will appreciate .
    Thanks in advance.
    League top scorer event-received_748514135502346.jpg
    Last edited by madflo19; 12-11-2018 at 07:12 PM.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    From my own experience in an old contest, join the contest with the relative button was critical and a reason not to get the reward.
    Don't remember which contest it was, but some of my teams where I didn't tab the "Join" button, didn't earn the reward even if qualified.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Exactly this i remember too,but support is saying something else,unfortunately i am not allowed to show the conversation..

GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    send a pm to Sausy (with the Lightshot you can send a pic)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hi madflo, sorry about this, but you had to join the event to be eligible to win rewards; if you hadn't joined, then despite topping that leaderboard, you wouldn't see the event screen beyond the end date or a claim button.

Apologies for receiving incorrect info. We've passed the feedback on to support.
    madflo19 likes this.

Addicted
    Do you renew this challenge this season or a top assist ?
    Want to be sure before choosing if i tank or if i compete for the league trophy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi madflo, sorry about this, but you had to join the event to be eligible to win rewards; if you hadn't joined, then despite topping that leaderboard, you wouldn't see the event screen beyond the end date or a claim button.

Apologies for receiving incorrect info. We've passed the feedback on to support.
    Now I've got another message from Support and they are telling me that i 've actually joined the event,from what they can see...so now i really don't understand what's the problem,as the final top scorer standing is in the screenshot I've attached in 1st post.

GAME OVER

I had no chance with the Top Scorer event last season, another team was only 103% but their striker was 160% and was getting 3 or 4 each game.

Back of the net!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I had no chance with the Top Scorer event last season, another team was only 103% but their striker was 160% and was getting 3 or 4 each game.
    i had same situation as well, but that i was mad about isnt he is score few per game, i was mad because he scored i think 4 or 5 goals in games vs top 4 teams and when ever i play against weak teams my top scorer is or suspended or injured in start of match or assistant says it wasnt his day

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    i had same situation as well, but that i was mad about isnt he is score few per game, i was mad because he scored i think 4 or 5 goals in games vs top 4 teams and when ever i play against weak teams my top scorer is or suspended or injured in start of match or assistant says it wasnt his day
    Yeah my strikers usually share the goals with the rest of the team, sometimes the goalie will score free kicks.

Back of the net!